Hmmm...guess the dead horse is alive and well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait till video and evidence surfaces of him communicating with a player, setting up games and refs and taking part in ANYTHING UIL related surfaces. RS is traveling a slippery slope trying to appease JB during his suspension and while on probation and the whole state watching they will slip up.
The suspension was from coaching only.

As Athletic Director he can communicate with players for day to day issues involved in administering the schools athletic program and that does not involve coaching (teaching sport specific; skills, schemes, or game planning those skills or schemes) and he may schedule games and referees. However, many ADs do delegate scheduling responsibilities to the Head Coach of each sport with final approval by the AD.

Good grief! You people must think he's James Bond or something. Probably has super secret agent headsets inside every player's helmet and he talks in code though the spy satellites above! You people need to get a life and concern yourselves with more important matters. You got what you wanted. Unless you want RS to forfeit every game from the past 20 years and bulldoze the school and put every kid he coached in prison. Would that satisfy you? Maybe? Just my opinion.

Good grief! You people must think he's James Bond or something. Probably has super secret agent headsets inside every player's helmet and he talks in code though the spy satellites above! You people need to get a life and concern yourselves with more important matters. You got what you wanted. Unless you want RS to forfeit every game from the past 20 years and bulldoze the school and put every kid he coached in prison. Would that satisfy you? Maybe? Just my opinion.
Yeah it’s just sixman football nobody needs there life ruined

Should be when you're suspended from coaching football for 3 years. This isnt Katy or Aledo. You're basically on the sidelines as a spectator anyway
I don’t have a answer for that I guess when you win 9 state championships you can do as you please lol

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda...
Clawson was at RS prior, with an assistant we cant call by name, and was blatantly caught recruiting. Yes, recruiting. I wonder who this other coach may have learned the "art of recruiting from"?

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda...
Clawson was at RS prior, with an assistant we cant call by name, and was blatantly caught recruiting. Yes, recruiting. I wonder who this other coach may have learned the "art of recruiting from"?
First I have heard of it when was this ?

IF JB recruited TE by hiring BE does that de legitimize TE and JB's accomplishments during those four years? No. Hiring a coach with a talented son is not illegal. Recruiting others without a legitimate reason is.

Those are your words. From my understanding, Harley needed a job and was living in Brownwood. RS brought him in. I know the mention of Hermleigh and it being laughed at but I've seen TEs JH film from there and I'll laugh at you or anyone else that would argue they didnt know a 6th grader with a 40+ accurate ball was going to there. May have been a selling point for Harley but TE literally took over after Hicks and won their 1st championship. Pretty sure many coaches knew the kid was special when he dominated teams as a 6th grader at Hermleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back