Hmmm...guess the dead horse is alive and well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those kids are talented enough to win state on there own . Lol that’s hard to believe but it’s true
Just wait till video and evidence surfaces of him communicating with a player, setting up games and refs and taking part in ANYTHING UIL related surfaces. RS is traveling a slippery slope trying to appease JB during his suspension and while on probation and the whole state watching they will slip up.
That will never happen. Wishful thinking on your part.

You can’t stop that man from watching football . If that’s the case then the parents shouldn’t be yelling “ go to spread” or “keep running the ball “. You can’t coach if your not a employee. So I see it as the same as a regular fan . A player could listen to any of them ? That’s just my opinion.
He still remains an employee of Richland Springs School as Athletic Director.

Those are your words. From my understanding, Harley needed a job and was living in Brownwood. RS brought him in. I know the mention of Hermleigh and it being laughed at but I've seen TEs JH film from there and I'll laugh at you or anyone else that would argue they didnt know a 6th grader with a 40+ accurate ball was going to there. May have been a selling point for Harley but TE literally took over after Hicks and won their 1st championship. Pretty sure many coaches knew the kid was special when he dominated teams as a 6th grader at Hermleigh.
Who is the head coach at benj?

Those are your words. From my understanding, Harley needed a job and was living in Brownwood. RS brought him in. I know the mention of Hermleigh and it being laughed at but I've seen TEs JH film from there and I'll laugh at you or anyone else that would argue they didnt know a 6th grader with a 40+ accurate ball was going to there. May have been a selling point for Harley but TE literally took over after Hicks and won their 1st championship. Pretty sure many coaches knew the kid was special when he dominated teams as a 6th grader at Hermleigh.
I think it’s worse when a head coach gives up the head coaching job for another coach with a stud kid . Now that looks bad . I’m being told that’s what happen at benj

Do you think richland should get stripped rings ?

Spread91
If proof exists that recruits were brought in, actual recruits not teacher or coaches kids, even if they were recruited, then yes a title or 2 depending on recruitment would need to be stripped

Hey if you have proof of head sets or anything like that then that’s a different story but being vocal with the fans is a loop hole . UIL messed up not thinking about that . The goat beat the system lol
GOAT? I don’t see R. Vance Jones mentioned anywhere in this…

I would agree with that ring needs to be striped one of those 2 years

You're agreeing with yourself or did I miss something? Looks like you're just having a conversation alone at this point.

That said, if you have proof that there was something illegitimate about those rings, feel free to post that proof here or, better yet, bring it to the UIL. Post the facts, or move along to the next topic...

You're agreeing with yourself or did I miss something? Looks like you're just having a conversation alone at this point.

That said, if you have proof that there was something illegitimate about those rings, feel free to post that proof here or, better yet, bring it to the UIL. Post the facts, or move along to the next topic...
No sir I don’t have any proof of anything .

Tradition builder maybe.

Didn’t Jerry leave Gordon in the dead of night when RS hired an assistant coach with stud sons? THAT sounds like a talent chaser.

Jerry is a good coach guys you can’t take that away from him . He did get caught but let that be . As far as rings go if any of those rings were won by cheating the only one I would raise my eyebrows to is when the 2 valley kids showed up at rs . That does raise questions especially when they weren’t related . You will never hear me say a negative thing about a coach or a player on here . I have no proof of anything and I will not bring it up again . I apologize Mike I just went off of a message sent to me saying those kids were recruited before Burkhart even came back . But like you said sir it’s all hear say and no proof . I apologize. Have a good evening

Spread91….We’re Tipton and Rigdon not the coaches when the “valley” kids were “recruited”? Those kids mother was hired to be a basketball coach, she is still there and those boys are long gone. Heck of a basketball coach if you ask me took those ladies one win away from a trip to state. Should be pretty dang good this year as well. So with that said what does it have to do with Burkhart if he wasn’t even the coach or AD or at the school.
I would just message you but I can’t.? So now I’m wondering how you got a message sent to you. You can message me if you’d like to reply. Sorry Mike had to ask a question. Moving along now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back