Hico

51eleven":rzhllocs said:
As far as the 5 hours apart, not really. Starting at 2:00 the first game should last 2-2/12 hours, with a trophy presentation, congratulating players and coaches, the crowd, hitting the bathroom it could easily be close to 5:00 before all is said and done. If you want a seat/decent seat for game 2 you really should be in there1/2 hr to an hour before. So you might be looking at a couple of hours give or take between games. Personally I figure on a world famous locally raised beef grilled burger in the stands before the first game for lunch. Between games I'm bringing a couple folding chairs, some buns-mayo -(or musturd), and stoppin on the way for some sliced brisket (sodas/chips too). A mini tailgate/picnic. Wife will probably be playing games on her phone. If I played dominos I might bring a folding table. Thought about bringing a small grill & trying to cook but nahh (for me, knock yourself out). If there is time after that & I want to walk it off/stretch my legs I might walk the 2-3 blocks to the Coffee Cup Cafe for a piece of pie, and keep my parking space.

For the more vigorous walker there is the Mexican food place on main along with the Brush Bill Roberts Museum. Italian food somewhere.

twodollarbill":12ufu89i said:
Your mildly retarded if you assume anything I comment on is as inconsequential or as reduntantly argumentative as the diatribe that come out of you mind or posterior, whichever the case may be given the time of day or your proximity to a toilet.

LOL. No need to check the post history. There are enough errors in the post quoted above to more than make my point.

Thanks for playing.

rainjacktx":5ciad7nq said:
twodollarbill":5ciad7nq said:
Your mildly retarded if you assume anything I comment on is as inconsequential or as reduntantly argumentative as the diatribe that come out of you mind or posterior, whichever the case may be given the time of day or your proximity to a toilet.

LOL. No need to check the post history. There are enough errors in the post quoted above to more than make my point.

Thanks for playing.

Good try. Dig through your turds for a lil help with your $hitty comebacks. Surely someone as astute as you can do better. I mean that is what you do, right? Scroll the various boards and post your drivel. I did see you awhile back as an EXPERT in the subject of Anabolic Steroids. Surely there isn't another rainjackas$ out there.

twodollarbill":2o3dq7vh said:
Good try. Dig through your turds for a lil help with your $hitty comebacks. Surely someone as astute as you can do better. I mean that is what you do, right? Scroll the various boards and post your drivel. I did see you awhile back as an EXPERT in the subject of Anabolic Steroids. Surely there isn't another rainjackas$ out there.

Why waste effort on the unworthy? You're what, 5 or 6 posts into a mischaracterization of what I said to someone else? I guess I should give you credit for turning the conversation from fecal material to what I've said on other boards a half-decade ago. Kudo's.

Truthfully, I'm hardly an expert. But given the current climate of fear-induced ignorance surrounding AAS, it is really no surprise that one of the fearfully ignorant, such as yourself, would mistake basic knowledge for being an expert.

I mean look what you did when I introduced turds.

popcorn.gif

rainjacktx":175hm1at said:
twodollarbill":175hm1at said:

Why waste effort on the unworthy? You're what, 5 or 6 posts into a mischaracterization of what I said to someone else? I guess I should give you credit for turning the conversation from fecal material to what I've said on other boards a half-decade ago. Kudo's.

Truthfully, I'm hardly an expert. But given the current climate of fear-induced ignorance surrounding AAS, it is really no surprise that one of the fearfully ignorant, such as yourself, would mistake basic knowledge for being an expert.

I'm sorry. I was busy reading the "Rainjack Is A Douche" thread on another board you spread your hate & discontent on.
It's not a mischaracterization. It's an actual depiction of your character. You spread hate and discontent on boards when anyone takes you to task on things you post. How is that mischatacterizing?
Your turds of superior intelligence was introduced by you trying to demean another man's intelligence who was telling Tallman that it wasn't right to accuse HS kids of Steroid abuse. You're the one who decided to interject your vast knowledge on the subject of AAS.

twodollarbill":2ye8wgxo said:
I'm sorry. I was busy reading the "Rainjack Is A Douche" thread on another board you spread your hate & discontent on.
It's not a mischaracterization. It's an actual depiction of your character. You spread hate and discontent on boards when anyone takes you to task on things you post. How is that mischatacterizing?
Your turds of superior intelligence was introduced by you trying to demean another man's intelligence who was telling Tallman that it wasn't right to accuse HS kids of Steroid abuse. You're the one who decided to interject your vast knowledge on the subject of AAS.

You need to polish up on basic reading comprehension skills. Both right here on this site, and on any other site you are compelled to visit due to your Rainjack Derangement Syndrome.

Seems you missed the salient facts on every thing you just mentioned. I'm used to it though. Folks with RDS generally suspend reality to feed their own hypocritical hatred.

Instead of selling t-shirts, I should start making little "RDS Awareness" ribbons to hand out. I'm thinking maybe they should be maize colored.

rainjacktx":39awk15d said:
twodollarbill":39awk15d said:

You need to polish up on basic reading comprehension skills. Both right here on this site, and on any other site you are compelled to visit due to your Rainjack Derangement Syndrome.

Seems you missed the salient facts on every thing you just mentioned. I'm used to it though. Folks with RDS generally suspend reality to feed their own hypocritical hatred.

Instead of selling t-shirts, I should start making little "RDS Awareness" ribbons to hand out. I'm thinking maybe they should be maize colored.
Rainjack your wasting your time trying to build comprehension skills in an empty vessel. You can't fix stupid and that's what were dealing with here. You'd have better luck with a cedar stump.

rainjacktx":axen6ec3 said:
twodollarbill":axen6ec3 said:

Lets check that:
1. I was reading "Rainjack Is A Douche" -Fact (you were making valid points on that one until you got belligerent by the way).
2. You were spreading hate & discontent - Fact (your F word riddled response to one who called you out shows your supposed superior intelligence).
3. You get defensive anytime anyone has a different take on your opinions (takes you to task). Fact as evidenced through nearly EVERY thread you post on & by your potential gold mine by selling "I Hate The Douch Rainjackas$" shirts.
4. You introduced your turds of superior intelligence - Fact. Just look back at the post.
5. You came to the defense of the legitimate usage of AAS - Fact.
6. I have hatred for you - Fiction. I simply said I find it amusing that you had enough of a coversation with your turds to determine intelligence. It is a funny visual. & the truth is that I simply do not hate anyone.

Back to the point of this thread:
GATA Hounds!!

twodollarbill":3sgalvv4 said:
Lets check that:
1. I was reading "Rainjack Is A Douche" -Fact (you were making valid points on that one until you got belligerent by the way).
2. You were spreading hate & discontent - Fact (your F word riddled response to one who called you out shows your supposed superior intelligence).
3. You get defensive anytime anyone has a different take on your opinions (takes you to task). Fact as evidenced through nearly EVERY thread you post on & by your potential gold mine by selling "I Hate The Douch Rainjackas$" shirts.
4. You introduced your turds of superior intelligence - Fact. Just look back at the post.
5. You came to the defense of the legitimate usage of AAS - Fact.
6. I have hatred for you - Fiction. I simply said I find it amusing that you had enough of a coversation with your turds to determine intelligence. It is a funny visual. & the truth is that I simply do not hate anyone.

Back to the point of this thread:
GATA Hounds!!

1. I don't disagree that you read it. Nor do I disagree that you have RDS to the point of googling my screen name. Unless you took the time to read all of the background required to understand what I said and to whom - you are proving the ignorance I accused you of previously. Thank you for that.

2. Hatred and discontent? LMAO. I drop the F-bomb and that means I'm full of hatred and discontent? You do know it's the internet, right? Ignorance proved again, this time mixed with your own brand self-righteous hypocrisy. Most excellent combination.

3. It would be nice if you could include some quotes of me doing what you say I do. But actual proof is non-existent for the RDS sufferer. I have zero tolerance for ignorance. And this is the third time in three points that yours has oozed out.

4. Your reading comprehension problem surfaces yet again. I said my turds had more rational thought and logic in them than 51eleven had. My turds are as dumb as - well - turds. Let that soak in. But for the 4th time in 4 points...your ignorance is displayed as if people should cheer it on.

5. Please go back and show me where I used the term "legitimate usage of AAS" or anything even resembling such stupidity . I've never uttered that phrase in my life. More ignorance and reading comprehension trouble.

6. Lastly, show me where I said you had hatred for me. Yeah - I know - that pesky little nuisance called proof. But as I said, those suffering RDS run from it like roaches from the kitchen light at 2AM.

No offense to roaches.

rainjacktx":dy2xx7lp said:
twodollarbill":dy2xx7lp said:

So your introducing your turds now?

Tallman":3j4ja4q3 said:
rainjacktx":3j4ja4q3 said:
twodollarbill":3j4ja4q3 said:

Rainjack your wasting your time trying to build comprehension skills in an empty vessel. You can't fix stupid and that's what were dealing with here. You'd have better luck with a cedar stump.

And talking to yourself.

Speaking of Hico etc.

I heard a woman there say
that an unexpected benefit
of her watching "The Walking Dead"
was
not being afraid of zombies anymore.
I was so flabberghasted, I couldn't even focus on football, for at least 60 sec.

If anyone needed a numbered list of reasons...
it was her.

Back