Hey Mike!

6manTechsan

Six-man fan
Love what you've done this year with the website but I do think it would be cool to have the homepage set up with players from now or the past, to better the homepage. Granger had 4-5 players if I remember correctly. Would be cool if you could do the same. I think he had Ethridge, Hoskins, Petey, kid from Woods on etc...
Would be cool though, just my opinion.

Thank you for the suggestion! I do plan on adding something similar to that at some point in the future. I've been working on a new design for the site, which will include some kind of imagery in the background. I've just been too busy so far this season to get it completely finished.

Most likely there will be a lot of changes take place during the off-season. I acquired the site so close to the season opener this year that I was lucky to even get everything working in time for the season. As soon as this season is over I'll be able to put a lot more time into things.

Again, thanks for the suggestion. I will work on something like that.

Thank you for the suggestion! I do plan on adding something similar to that at some point in the future. I've been working on a new design for the site, which will include some kind of imagery in the background. I've just been too busy so far this season to get it completely finished.

Most likely there will be a lot of changes take place during the off-season. I acquired the site so close to the season opener this year that I was lucky to even get everything working in time for the season. As soon as this season is over I'll be able to put a lot more time into things.

Again, thanks for the suggestion. I will work on something like that.
your doing a great job and we definitely appreciate it, when I read the rambling end I was very disappointed but now all is good thanks to you!

Back