Heard some rumo(RS)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
TebowTime15":28jxz0cr said:
GigemSooners":28jxz0cr said:
TebowTime15":28jxz0cr said:
GigemSooners":28jxz0cr said:
So you were there April 27th- May 2? I only saw one kid who looked around 16-17 years old at RS, JBs house and school. I didnt see you or your 3 boys you have. I think you're mistaking yourself and family for someone else.

Are you stalking Burkhart!?
Of course not lmao. It was blatantly obvious (for a week).

Alright, so you think the superintendent of Rankin ISD helped Jerry recruit a player from Rankin to Richland Springs? Do I need to tell you how stupid that sounds? Would you like to apologize to Burkhart and his family?

My biggest question is why Charles from Lohn is such as die hard for Burkie and RS?

grindtime84 said:
What a tool you are Rig’em lol... I just logged back on from our last conversation where you must have cried to Granger that someone was slandering your name and it wasn’t even you! Hahahahaha ... Good one Rig’em! I would like Granger to send me a private message clarifying exactly who I am. In fact, grangers post says I have multiple accounts. Point proven it’s not very accurate, this is the only account I have ever made. That’s not how IP addresses work. Don’t think that’s how these sight works. Ironically as I read through these messages the only support that still defends Rig’em is texaslonghorn75 & sixmanonly . Clever, you are clever Rig’em I’m not gonna take that away from you and while it may not actually be you hitting the post button and typing these post it is your brains behind the operations. You are a master manipulator. Nobody ever said you weren’t a professional at causing drama and conflict. After all, most of us don’t have time to just sit at home on our phones and try to create havoc for people that are more successful than us. We haven’t burned every bridge we’ve crossed and we have friends who like to come visit from other areas. Some of us are not miserable and we enjoy being happy - not jealous and spiteful. Rig’em since you seem to have the inside track on the Burkhart’s would you mind sending me a private message with their address? I have a 6’2 boy that would fish everyday if I let him. (And he is damn good at football) If you don’t mind, next time to you are out taking pictures could you get me his information please?

You're missing the point bud. I have clearly stated before that I am informing the public of this "possible" recruiting violation. Call me whatever you want, say what you think about me... I dont care at all, I dont get offended. I'm calling it out how it is and yes I do have picture evidence, the kids name, and when he was spotted with the Burkys. I'm not giving the kids name out. Hes a minor 16-17 years old. I'm sure if you put you and RS buddies brainstorm, you know exactly who I am talking about. I'm a wait and see guy. Why do I have to keep saying that? I'm glad all of you RS SJWs get on here to insult people who disagree with yall and/or make up outlandish remarks trying to smear me.

I'm not manipulating anything, I'm just speaking the truth. You might want to change your diaper.

/quote]

Bowen123":2no6sptx said:
TebowTime15":2no6sptx said:
GigemSooners":2no6sptx said:
TebowTime15":2no6sptx said:
GigemSooners":2no6sptx said:
So you were there April 27th- May 2? I only saw one kid who looked around 16-17 years old at RS, JBs house and school. I didnt see you or your 3 boys you have. I think you're mistaking yourself and family for someone else.

Are you stalking Burkhart!?
Of course not lmao. It was blatantly obvious (for a week).

Alright, so you think the superintendent of Rankin ISD helped Jerry recruit a player from Rankin to Richland Springs? Do I need to tell you how stupid that sounds? Would you like to apologize to Burkhart and his family?

My biggest question is why Charles from Lohn is such as die hard for Burkie and RS?

Exactly!! I dont get it either. Hes a fanboy imo

This whole thread was intended to be a "smear" towards JB for evidence that you say you have but "can't reveal." Interesting...

Also, I find it crazy that you are worried about the confidentiality of this kid when you literally took a picture of him. You're so caught up with making JB look bad that you took a picture of an underage kid without their permission. Seems pretty sketchy and definitely an invasion of privacy. Don't try to act like you have the kids best interest at heart.

therecruit":16fsargu said:
This whole thread was intended to be a "smear" towards JB for evidence that you say you have but "can't reveal." Interesting...

Also, I find it crazy that you are worried about the confidentiality of this kid when you literally took a picture of him. You're so caught up with making JB look bad that you took a picture of an underage kid without their permission. Seems pretty sketchy and definitely an invasion of privacy. Don't try to act like you have the kids best interest at heart.
No, I have do have the best interest in the kids that play football and the coaches in the 6man world to play with integrity/fair. Just read the whole thread again man, I hate repeating myself.
Why would I give up the information and evidence I have and give it to you RS SJWs. I'm keeping that to myself until this kid is enrolled at RS. If RS decides to enroll this kid, the hammer will be brought down.

I'd be more concerned with being in possession of pictures of minors on private property without parental consent and harassment, but that's just me...

Yeah RS is going to have to play fair this year (aka not recruit). We will see what happens...

Just stop. Don’t cry the victim once more. It’s sickening to listen to. No one is trying to degrade you or whatever you claim. It’s always different for Rig’em. You try to smear everyone’s name through the mud and then when someone says something back your the innocent victim. Barf! ! in fact Rig’em, try something new. You would be surprised how happy you might be if you just go ahead and throw that phone out the window when your making your regular Burkhart rounds. Quit consuming everyday with stalking the Burkhart’s, you might be happier. And it’s funny, after all this time I’ve finally found something in common between you and I, I’m a wait and see kind of guy also. Time can’t tell the next story fast enough! Where’s that popcorn?

Wait and see guys, Rig’em is exactly right! Let’s sit and see if him or cockroach win state. 99.9% of coaches that can’t win as much as Jerry Burkhart scream cheating, recruiting, blah blah blah. How about you get off your phones and get to work? Has that ever crossed your mind? Then maybe you could win one. I think you guys should talk to UIL and see if they need help on their staff. You guys are one up on them and seem to have it all figured out lol. Maybe they are hiring?

grindtime84":1agyxqt4 said:
Just stop. Don’t cry the victim once more. It’s sickening to listen to. No one is trying to degrade you or whatever you claim. It’s always different for Rig’em. You try to smear everyone’s name through the mud and then when someone says something back your the innocent victim. Barf! ! in fact Rig’em, try something new. You would be surprised how happy you might be if you just go ahead and throw that phone out the window when your making your regular Burkhart rounds. Quit consuming everyday with stalking the Burkhart’s, you might be happier. And it’s funny, after all this time I’ve finally found something in common between you and I, I’m a wait and see kind of guy also. Time can’t tell the next story fast enough! Where’s that popcorn?

Never said I was a victim lol. I'm not a Rigdon, (granger has already brought this to light). I dont get what you're trying to say but you do deserve a participation trophy. That's right up your ally. Its the 5th or 6th time now that I have repeated myself and yet no puppet from RS has a legitimate rebuttal. I call it as I see it. Why are yall so scared/intimidated? I mean... it looks like RS has something to hide and were caught red-handed. What else do you want me to say... jeez man! What is your IQ?
* By the way, I'm very happy. I've received so many messages of support compared to the RS SJWs messaging me. I think Coach Rigdon is having a heck of time that RS is finally getting exposed.
Prove me wrong bud

grindtime84":yl5ilhzx said:
Wait and see guys, Rig’em is exactly right! Let’s set and see if him or cockroach win state. 99.9% of coaches that can’t win as much as Jerry Burkhart scream cheating, recruiting, blah blah blah. How about you get off your phones and get to work? Has that ever crossed your mind? Then maybe you could win one. I think you guys should talk to UIL and see if they need help on their staff. You guys are one up on them and seem to have it all figured out lol. Maybe they are hiring?

Dear Lord... you are delirious or are drunk. Seems to me that you are in denial. Cockroach? So original lol... I'm sure Coach Roach is so offended by that lmao... get a life dude.

If you guys know so much about each other why don't you just write each other or call each other and just get off this site. This is sickening!

Little Doc":j32mk6w1 said:
If you guys know so much about each other why don't you just write each other or call each other and just get off this site. This is sickening!

Sickening? Lol. Give me a number then? PM me

Little Doc":1gq3y87p said:

That's what I thought.. lmao

Oh how tough you are Rig’em behind that phone screen. How about you stop using Granger to proclaim your identity. This just really shows you have just as much knowledge about technology as you do recruiting. You calling me ignorant does not affect me, however your intelligence is proven when you think Granger can identify users by the IP address. That’s not how it works Rig’em. I’m still waiting on my private message to be identified. This is just one more simple Rig’em tactic to try to make your points valid to a small crowd that follows you. Just give up! If you and cockroach would focus your attention on next years program instead of Jerry Burkhart’s success, maybe you could win too? Now, I’m done talking to you. I’m just gonna be sitting back counting my “participation” ribbons to pass the time until history repeats itself and then I might just get back on for a good ole “I told you so” post! Good day Rig’em!

grindtime84":2xc0lo8a said:
Oh how tough you are Rig’em behind that phone screen. How about you stop using Granger to proclaim your identity. This just really shows you have just as much knowledge about technology as you do recruiting. You calling me ignorant does not affect me, however your intelligence is proven when you think Granger can identify users by the IP address. That’s not how it works Rig’em. I’m still waiting on my private message to be identified. This is just one more simple Rig’em tactic to try to make your points valid to a small crowd that follows you. Just give up! If you and cockroach would focus your attention on next years program instead of Jerry Burkhart’s success, maybe you could win too? Now, I’m done talking to you. I’m just gonna be sitting back counting my “participation” ribbons to pass the time until history repeats itself and then I might just get back on for a good ole “I told you so” post! Good day Rig’em!

What are you talking about?? Who are you again?? Serious question.
I really don't get your point and what you're talking about or trying to say. Btw, you never sent me a private message. So again, what are you blabbering about?

grindtime84":3rvq42v4 said:
Why are you dragging the Rigdon's in this conversation? The Rigdons were guilty of being gullible and unsuspecting at best to agree to come to the land of the Cheating Coyotes. Sure they wanted a shot at a state championship but they were Not aware of the spider web of conceit and deception they entered in to. When Tipton was let go after having an amazing season he had at Richland Springs I knew that JB was on his way back. The RS superintendent denial that JB was NOT a part of the conversation was Real Entertaining and the posturing to keep the Rigdons around long enough to put JB back on top was so predictable. Of course JB HAD to make Coach Rigdon look bad and make him a scapegoat because JB didn't want to share any of that gridiron glory with the father who made it all POSSIBLE. If Coach Rigdon didn't win too many popularity contests at some of his previous coaching stops, so what!! Rigdon didn't created the Circus known as Richland Springs. Many, many sixman fans and observers have been watching the RS Circus for a better part of twenty years now and the Rigdons were just passing through. All you Richland Springs fans and supporters need to kiss Coach Rigdon on his posterior because he made that State Championship possible not JB or Richland Springs. As a final note, DENIAL is not in Egypt.

Actually,
If y'all had done all this
Tomfoolery
on the newby thread,
we would be way over
our goal by now.
Jus sayin'.

Texlonghorn75":255phs0f said:
grindtime84":255phs0f said:
Why are you dragging the Rigdon's in this conversation? The Rigdons were guilty of being gullible and unsuspecting at best to agree to come to the land of the Cheating Coyotes. Sure they wanted a shot at a state championship but they were Not aware of the spider web of conceit and deception they entered in to. When Tipton was let go after having an amazing season he had at Richland Springs I knew that JB was on his way back. The RS superintendent denial that JB was NOT a part of the conversation was Real Entertaining and the posturing to keep the Rigdons around long enough to put JB back on top was so predictable. Of course JB HAD to make Coach Rigdon look bad and make him a scapegoat because JB didn't want to share any of that gridiron glory with the father who made it all POSSIBLE. If Coach Rigdon didn't win too many popularity contests at some of his previous coaching stops, so what!! Rigdon didn't created the Circus known as Richland Springs. Many, many sixman fans and observers have been watching the RS Circus for a better part of twenty years now and the Rigdons were just passing through. All you Richland Springs fans and supporters need to kiss Coach Rigdon on his posterior because he made that State Championship possible not JB or Richland Springs. As a final note, DENIAL is not in Egypt.

Couldn't have explained it any better Texlonghorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back