Heard some rumo(RS)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GigemSooners":3gjnw2tx said:
TebowTime15":3gjnw2tx said:
GigemSooners":3gjnw2tx said:
drfootball88":3gjnw2tx said:
Dear Landon,

1. Sorry bro, you aren’t allowed to have friends over, especially if they are decent athletes. It causes too much stress and anxiety for the Oklahoma Aggie.
2. Please do not be seen outside of your house between the hours of 8-3:30. You should be inside doing your school work, at least until the end of May. After May, proceed with caution. Athletic friends is still a bad idea. Again, too stressful for The gig em guy.
3. Your brother isn’t allowed to have decent athlete friends over either. You can however, have friends that aren’t involved in sports. Friends that suk at football is okay too. We don’t want Okie Ag to have a heart attack.
4. Please be aware of any suspicious looking fellows driving around snapping pictures, possibly driving a black pickup. He might catch you being a normal high school boy!
5. For Pete’s sake...stay away from the school that you live right next door to and your parents work at!! Geez, what are you trying to do?!?

You are delirious lol. So what if I drive a pickup. Like I said before and I hate to reiterate but.. yes this kid was with the burkharts for a week... He drove over 200 miles (3 hour drive) to see his "friend" from Rankin.. under quarantine and has picture evidence of him being in RS school (which is supposed to be locked down during quarantine) and was with the Burkys place (during school week). Y'all take it as it is, defend.defend. defend the actions of RS and JBs plan. I was simply informing the public about this (possible) recruiting violation and for no one to be surprised if he was in a coyotes jersey next season. Not too mention the coaches in RS's district, hopefully they have read this. Like I said, I'm a wait and see type of person. RS would be stupid to already enroll this kid, which I'm sure they know now.
The fact that Tebow had the courage to say this and that about me.. I honestly dont care what he has to say now.Tebow is deflecting and now making excuses. I actually like to hear his response and love to see his biased opinion. I think Texlonghorn/Bluebird made the best statement in the thread so far.
Tebow...Re-read since I've said my two-cents and that you have deflected and denied everything, minus that RS has a checkered past... I'm so glad you said that!!! So why does RS have "checkered past"?. Please explain a little more about it?? I bet you won't lol

Even though I don't agree with your methods, I have to admit that there is NO WAY that Rankin kid shows up in Richland now because of your post. While I'll keep my hearsay/baseless allegations to myself, I've mentioned most of them before.

Cool! That's what I said. I don't B.S. If that Rankin kid shows up then it's a different story. Thanks for confirming that fact. I want to see what RS has in plan for next season with all of those starters gone plus the Rigdons. Has to be a battle uphill. Minus the recruiting allegations. Why cant he (JB) do "IT" the right way?? That's what irritates me the most. If Clawson did the same...

Richland always does well, even the year Jerry left. Landon will be enough to win district and go a few rounds. Who knows? Maybe some people will set up, and Jerry makes that MC Coach eat his words from last year by beating his butt again without the Rigdons.

Do what you want, but I would never count Burkhart out. Why? Because if Jerry Burkhart were a fiction novel, he would b the Lord of the Rings!

TebowTime15":2iccemhn said:
GigemSooners":2iccemhn said:
TebowTime15":2iccemhn said:
GigemSooners":2iccemhn said:
drfootball88":2iccemhn said:
Dear Landon,

1. Sorry bro, you aren’t allowed to have friends over, especially if they are decent athletes. It causes too much stress and anxiety for the Oklahoma Aggie.
2. Please do not be seen outside of your house between the hours of 8-3:30. You should be inside doing your school work, at least until the end of May. After May, proceed with caution. Athletic friends is still a bad idea. Again, too stressful for The gig em guy.
3. Your brother isn’t allowed to have decent athlete friends over either. You can however, have friends that aren’t involved in sports. Friends that suk at football is okay too. We don’t want Okie Ag to have a heart attack.
4. Please be aware of any suspicious looking fellows driving around snapping pictures, possibly driving a black pickup. He might catch you being a normal high school boy!
5. For Pete’s sake...stay away from the school that you live right next door to and your parents work at!! Geez, what are you trying to do?!?

You are delirious lol. So what if I drive a pickup. Like I said before and I hate to reiterate but.. yes this kid was with the burkharts for a week... He drove over 200 miles (3 hour drive) to see his "friend" from Rankin.. under quarantine and has picture evidence of him being in RS school (which is supposed to be locked down during quarantine) and was with the Burkys place (during school week). Y'all take it as it is, defend.defend. defend the actions of RS and JBs plan. I was simply informing the public about this (possible) recruiting violation and for no one to be surprised if he was in a coyotes jersey next season. Not too mention the coaches in RS's district, hopefully they have read this. Like I said, I'm a wait and see type of person. RS would be stupid to already enroll this kid, which I'm sure they know now.
The fact that Tebow had the courage to say this and that about me.. I honestly dont care what he has to say now.Tebow is deflecting and now making excuses. I actually like to hear his response and love to see his biased opinion. I think Texlonghorn/Bluebird made the best statement in the thread so far.
Tebow...Re-read since I've said my two-cents and that you have deflected and denied everything, minus that RS has a checkered past... I'm so glad you said that!!! So why does RS have "checkered past"?. Please explain a little more about it?? I bet you won't lol

Even though I don't agree with your methods, I have to admit that there is NO WAY that Rankin kid shows up in Richland now because of your post. While I'll keep my hearsay/baseless allegations to myself, I've mentioned most of them before.

Cool! That's what I said. I don't B.S. If that Rankin kid shows up then it's a different story. Thanks for confirming that fact. I want to see what RS has in plan for next season with all of those starters gone plus the Rigdons. Has to be a battle uphill. Minus the recruiting allegations. Why cant he (JB) do "IT" the right way?? That's what irritates me the most. If Clawson did the same...

Richland always does well, even the year Jerry left. Landon will be enough to win district and go a few rounds. Who knows? Maybe some people will set up, and Jerry makes that MC Coach eat his words from last year by beating his butt again without the Rigdons.

Do what you want, but I would never count Burkhart out. Why? Because if Jerry Burkhart were a fiction novel, he would b the Lord of the Rings!
I disagree, because of the split divisions. He would have TEs state titles and who knows any other team he coached wouldve won it outright. I'd say 4 rings athe most (with the checkered past). Cmon now, what would be your honest opinion?

I think Bigham (MCs coach) spoke to the 6man world what everyone wanted to say but didn't. He was named Coach of the Year. Not JB who had just won his 9th* state title. If you could agree on one thing, why was Coach Bigham named Coach of the Year and not JB? I think it was pretty obvious throughout the 6man coaching world that 95% of the coaches knew what going on at RS and didnt say anything. Bigham gets in there, says what everyone has been wanting to say about RS for years with no repercussions. I think that actually made Coach Bigham more respected after his comments.
I mean... he wasnt lieing...

GigemSooners":37m57oj6 said:
I think Bigham (MCs coach) spoke to the 6man world what everyone wanted to say but didn't. He was named Coach of the Year. Not JB who had just won his 9th* state title. If you could agree on one thing, why was Coach Bigham named Coach of the Year and not JB? I think it was pretty obvious throughout the 6man coaching world that 95% of the coaches knew what going on at RS and didnt say anything. Bigham gets in there, says what everyone has been wanting to say about RS for years with no repercussions. I think that actually made Coach Bigham more respected after his comments.

After about ring three or four, I'll defer to Jerry on the specifics, you quit worrying about coach of the year. While I am sure Coach Bingham is a great coach, a good guy, deserves his award, and spoke for many sixman coaches, he would not be correct if Richland wins it next year without the Rigdons. While I wouldn't bet money on it, I also would never count Jerry "Lord of the Rings" Burkhart out either.

Just for the record, are you taking someone else in DII, District 16 besides Richland Springs? LOTR Burkhart beats Hornets, Eagles, Panthers, and Indians in his sleep, if they even show up in the first place!

TebowTime15":c272mcd3 said:
GigemSooners":c272mcd3 said:

After about ring three or four, I'll defer to Jerry on the specifics, you quit worrying about coach of the year. While I am sure Coach Bingham is a great coach, a good guy, deserves his award, and spoke for many sixman coaches, he would not be correct if Richland wins it next year without the Rigdons. While I wouldn't bet money on it, I also would never count Jerry "Lord of the Rings" Burkhart out either.

Just for the record, are you taking someone else in DII, District 16 besides Richland Springs? LOTR Burkhart beats Hornets, Eagles, Panthers, and Indians in his sleep, if they even show up in the first place!
Richland Springs has played in the least competitive district for several years, and to top it off they schedule many private schools that are not a threat to beat them. All so they can talk about their gaudy win-loss record. Place Richland Springs in the Strawn and Gordon district for five years and see how that works out for them. They would be lucky to get out of district some years and JB knows it. No roll over and play dead like some schools.

Texlonghorn75":1glt0v3u said:
TebowTime15":1glt0v3u said:
GigemSooners":1glt0v3u said:

Richland Springs has played in the least competitive district for several years, and to top it off they schedule many private schools that are not a threat to beat them. All so they can talk about their gaudy win-loss record. Place Richland Springs in the Strawn and Gordon district for five years and see how that works out for them. They would be lucky to get out of district some years and JB knows it. No roll over and play dead like some schools.

So now Jerry is to blame for geography!?!?!?!?

JB is the six man rendition of traveling Rodney Dangerfield. He could not dazzle Stanton with his brilliance so he baffled them with bull stuff and waltzed back to RS when reality set in. Meanwhile back at Richland Springs the good ole boys who are the administration and school board had gone out and found the Rigdon family to prop up RS's sagging football program. They kick out a good coach (or two) to make room for JB and suddenly they are the hot dogs of six man again. No wonder JB gets No Respect! He hasn't Earned It!

Yall can ignore not only my opinion but all the others on this subject if you choose. The most telling thing about JB is when you talk to the other coaches across the state who are respected by all and have been very successful. They all say the same thing and I do mean all of them. They mirror coach Bingham from MC. There is your measuring stick..

6manonly":3fa5eek7 said:
Yall can ignore not only my opinion but all the others on this subject if you choose. The most telling thing about JB is when you talk to the other coaches across the state who are respected by all and have been very successful. They all say the same thing and I do mean all of them. They mirror coach Bingham from MC. There is your measuring stick..

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think a lot of those opinions are swayed by the fact Jerry "LOTR" Burkhart kept other coaches in sixman from getting a ring or two.

As far as the Motley County coach, it's a little bit like the Patriots and the Colts with the "deflate gate" scandal. The Patriots beat the Colts in the "deflate gate game" 45 to 3. I don't care if they played with a hacky sack, the Colts were not going to win that game. Likewise, Richland easily beat MC by platooning more than I have ever seen Burkhart platoon. I believe they had like 4 backs with around 80 yards each.

While something like "respect" is intangible, what happens if Richland makes it to the state game again and beats Motley County? I think Landon and five guys "off the streets of Richland Springs," to steal a Moses Malone quote, will be tougher than people think.

Texlonghorn75":24fzm4fe said:
JB is the six man rendition of traveling Rodney Dangerfield. He could not dazzle Stanton with his brilliance so he baffled them with bull stuff and waltzed back to RS when reality set in. Meanwhile back at Richland Springs the good ole boys who are the administration and school board had gone out and found the Rigdon family to prop up RS's sagging football program. They kick out a good coach (or two) to make room for JB and suddenly they are the hot dogs of six man again. No wonder JB gets No Respect! He hasn't Earned It!

LeBron = Jerry Burkhart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYe8B--jrbs

Tebow nobody is asking what the score was between RS and MC the point everyone but you is making is that if Motley County or any other team in texas had magically produced the rigdons and two kids from valley they would have also won easily at state. Dont miss the forest for the trees. Again I've met probly 30 6 man coaches and they all feel the same way.

6manonly":8tmqfmfw said:
Tebow nobody is asking what the score was between RS and MC the point everyone but you is making is that if Motley County or any other team in texas had magically produced the rigdons and two kids from valley they would have also won easily at state. Dont miss the forest for the trees. Again I've met probly 30 6 man coaches and they all feel the same way.

Nor did I ask what the score was because I know the answer. Hooked on phonics worked for me!

Ridgon "magically" appeared in Richland? That's funny. Are you trying to tell me "other schools" would not consider whether a coach has kids when deciding who to hire for a job? I guess I missed "kids" as a category on the "Equal Opportunity Employer" non-discrimination clause. In small schools, three or four kids can be like 3% of the entire school. Rdgon's collegiate baseball record is also very impressive.

I actually sympathize with Rigdon, but to say he just "appeared" is a silly statement.

Hey tebow it's all ok for us to have different opinions so chill out.. You're by your own accounts better and smarter than most of us so why do you stoop to our level.

6manonly":jzwi0dos said:
Hey tebow it's all ok for us to have different opinions so chill out.. You're by your own accounts better and smarter than most of us so why do you stoop to our level.

Lmao, I am so chill that my blood is frozen. I've never once said that I am smarter and/or better than anyone, including you. While I'm sure you are a smart guy, you made a silly statement about Rigdon "magically appearing." You and everyone else would jump on me if I made a silly statement, as I have before on this site.

It's your choice whether you want to debate me or not, but I don't appreciate you attributing false characteristics to my motives. I feel like it is a double standard for people to dog on Burkhart and then get all offended when someone defends him with facts. You do know, within the fingers that hold up those nine rings, he is a person with emotions. I'm just the voice of reason that defends him because he can't defend himself. While we aren't best friends, I know him well enough to know he doesn't deserve to be dogged on this site.

If any player from Sterling City or Rankin, imo that is definitely shady to me (and to many other coaches). It’s a thing that seems to conveniently happen at RS. So if they get any new players from those schools, then I hope the UIL brings the hammer...

Coach Roach":143b3jb5 said:
If any player from Sterling City or Rankin, imo that is definitely shady to me (and to many other coaches). It’s a thing that seems to conveniently happen at RS. So if they get any new players from those schools, then I hope the UIL brings the hammer...

I agree with that as well.

TebowTime15":1yv1yteg said:
6manonly":1yv1yteg said:

Lmao, I am so chill that my blood is frozen. I've never once said that I am smarter and/or better than anyone, including you. While I'm sure you are a smart guy, you made a silly statement about Rigdon "magically appearing." You and everyone else would jump on me if I made a silly statement, as I have before on this site.

It's your choice whether you want to debate me or not, but I don't appreciate you attributing false characteristics to my motives. I feel like it is a double standard for people to dog on Burkhart and then get all offended when someone defends him with facts. You do know, within the fingers that hold up those nine rings, he is a person with emotions. I'm just the voice of reason that defends him because he can't defend himself. While we aren't best friends, I know him well enough to know he doesn't deserve to be dogged on this site.

What are your motives? If you dont mind me asking? Why would it be a double standard on good ole Burky? Also why cant you laugh about things said about JBs weight? You literally get offended by it. Hes a short, obese man and whenever anything is said about his weight issues, you get mad and defensive. Just laugh man. He may have 4 chins and can roll down a hill without a problem, those are fat jokes. You get offended by fat jokes. Why? Have you heard of the 1st amendment? Get over yourself dude.

Btw... terrible nicknames for JB lol. LOTR seriously? What is he, a fat hobbit? Plus there was only one ring. Are you implying he shouldve only won one state championship? RS checkered past and continued checkered present/future presents a checkered problem. If you dont see that, you are blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back