Heard some rumo(RS)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GigemSooners

Six-man fan
That an all-region/all-state FB player from (last year's) Rankin team was seen, being given a tour of the facilities of RS? "Allegedly"... has been staying at RS's HFB coaches house for the week and someone may have picture evidence of this... Can anyone shed any light on this "rumor" that may not be a "rumor"?

Haha, so now Landon can't have friends over!? Are you going to start telling the Burkharts how to dress, what to eat, and when to go to bed?!

TebowTime15":b6gzpqhp said:
Haha, so now Landon can't have friends over!? Are you going to start telling the Burkharts how to dress, what to eat, and when to go to bed?!

I mean.. given the fact there is a quarantine still in effect and the kid would have to travel 200 miles to see his buddy on a school week (must've got all his homework in last week). Also, why would this player from Rankin be given a tour of the school when it is closed? Will you answer that?

*I could only give JB dietary advice. To be fair

GigemSooners":1bd6lwdd said:
TebowTime15":1bd6lwdd said:

I mean.. given the fact there is a quarantine still in effect and the kid would have to travel 200 miles to see his buddy on a school week (must've got all his homework in last week). Also, why would this player from Rankin be given a tour of the school when it is closed? Will you answer that?

Kids aren't going to school right now, so why not during the week? I bet Mr. All-State Red Devil and Landon both manage their time well. What time do you think Jerry should make sure they get home by?

I guess you could call the San Saba County Sheriff's Department and ask them whether Governor Abbott's Executive Order #14 prevents Landon from inviting friends over.

What do you mean "give a tour?" The fact that Rankin's faculties are much nicer aside, Richland has a few classrooms, that little bear trap they call a gym, and a football field. This isn't Nick Saban or Gary Patterson showing world class facilities to people. I bet they are playing basketball or something.

Haha, Jerry was a pretty good basketball player a few years ago. You better be pretty tall or JB might surprise you one on one! ;)

Maybe you should try making friends and doing funs things, it might make you happier and convince you to leave the Burkhart's alone.

Mexican Englishman":l3q08m86 said:
It doesn't matter, their will be no football this fall.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

TebowTime15":15fwohzr said:
GigemSooners":15fwohzr said:
TebowTime15":15fwohzr said:

Kids aren't going to school right now, so why not during the week? I bet Mr. All-State Red Devil and Landon both manage their time well. What time do you think Jerry should make sure they get home by?

I guess you could call the San Saba County Sheriff's Department and ask them whether Governor Abbott's Executive Order #14 prevents Landon from inviting friends over.

What do you mean "give a tour?" The fact that Rankin's faculties are much nicer aside, Richland has a few classrooms, that little bear trap they call a gym, and a football field. This isn't Nick Saban or Gary Patterson showing world class facilities to people. I bet they are playing basketball or something.

Haha, Jerry was a pretty good basketball player a few years ago. You better be pretty tall or JB might surprise you one on one! ;)

Maybe you should try making friends and doing funs things, it might make you happier and convince you to leave the Burkhart's alone.

I mean, thanks for admitting to everything I've said. So they aren't "rumors" after all lol. I honestly just wanted to make it available to the public to not be surprised when this kid is wearing a RS jersey next year. Hes "allegedly" been staying with Jordan B in San Angelo for quite some time now. Boom, now hes in RS, getting a tour of the facilities and staying with the HFBs Coaches family for this past week...
I thought school was still in place at home and you were supposed to turn the school work in online to the teachers everyday. I didnt know you could leave to a friends house, who happens to be the son of the HFB coach at RS, who has ties in Rankin, and do your online homework there??

GigemSooners":1kwzduib said:
TebowTime15":1kwzduib said:
GigemSooners":1kwzduib said:
TebowTime15":1kwzduib said:

I mean, thanks for admitting to everything I've said. So they aren't "rumors" after all lol. I honestly just wanted to make it available to the public to not be surprised when this kid is wearing a RS jersey next year. Hes "allegedly" been staying with Jordan B in San Angelo for quite some time now. Boom, now hes in RS, getting a tour of the facilities and staying with the HFBs Coaches family for this past week...
I thought school was still in place at home and you were supposed to turn the school work in online to the teachers everyday. I didnt know you could leave to a friends house, who happens to be the son of the HFB coach at RS, who has ties in Rankin, and do your online homework there??

Reading isn't your strong suit, is it? I'm mocking your blind devotion to hating Richland Springs. "A tour," if anything, would make that kid want to stay at Rankin. Have you ever been to Rankin? They have amazing facilities.

As far as I know, the internet works the same anywhere in the United States. I doubt Landon and the Rankin guy could go to North Korea and do their school work.

Sounds kinda normal for RS to me. Find a better than average athlete, offer his guardian free housing and free utilities to move into the RS school district. (not school housing) Back off and jeer at anyone who would dare claim that this is recruiting, and be able to prove it.

Free utilities huh? Don't forget free pizza from the feed lot and free blizzards from the DQ down in San Saba. Jeez people don't you think if there was blatant recruiting going on the UIL would find it? The UIL is not in Richland's back pocket. They want to see parity in athletics. It's better for business.

Murdoch":1s13r43b said:
Free utilities huh? Don't forget free pizza from the feed lot and free blizzards from the DQ down in San Saba. Jeez people don't you think if there was blatant recruiting going on the UIL would find it? The UIL is not in Richland's back pocket. They want to see parity in athletics. It's better for business.

* Nice attempt to salvage any merit RS has left lol. Yes, this is blatant recruiting. The school year is not over yet (it's only May 2nd), the kid is pictured with the Burkharts on a school week, being given a tour of the school. The kid is supposed to be at his home at this time and doing his homework Mon-Fri at his residence, not at RS's HFB coaches home. Do you not get it? Where did JB go after Stanton? Was it... Rankin? Yeah I think that's right. So he has ties to the town which includes the kid that's "visiting" from Rankin. That doesn't sound suspicious at all to you?? I knew RS, you and TebowTime would slip up eventually lol
* I wouldnt be surprised if the UIL has or will be notified of this potential violation.

GigemSooners":1k6apjvp said:
Murdoch":1k6apjvp said:

* Nice attempt to salvage any merit RS has left lol. Yes, this is blatant recruiting. The school year is not over yet (it's only May 2nd), the kid is pictured with the Burkharts on a school week, being given a tour of the school. The kid is supposed to be at his home at this time and doing his homework Mon-Fri at his residence, not at RS's HFB coaches home. Do you not get it? Where did JB go after Stanton? Was it... Rankin? Yeah I think that's right. So he has ties to the town which includes the kid that's "visiting" from Rankin. That doesn't sound suspicious at all to you?? I knew RS, you and TebowTime would slip up eventually lol
* I wouldnt be surprised if the UIL has or will be notified of this potential violation.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? Did Jerry take the Rankin kid and Landon to the Dairy Queen in San Saba? Did they get burgers or ice cream? Get a life!

Blue Bird":2l4rqno7 said:
Sounds kinda normal for RS to me. Find a better than average athlete, offer his guardian free housing and free utilities to move into the RS school district. (not school housing) Back off and jeer at anyone who would dare claim that this is recruiting, and be able to prove it.

Blue Bird, I have a lot of respect for you as you have been posting on this site since I was in high school. With that said, however, there is a huge difference between the kid at Rankin moving to Richland Springs and going to visit Landon. In that entire rant by Gigg'em, it never said that anyone is getting free rent or utilities to move to Richland. If that's true, I agree that seems fishy. To call a visit to Richland Springs "a recruiting trip" is a totally different matter.

Seems shady to me, especially if it comes true in the fall... I literally don’t know any coaches going out of there way to do this...

TebowTime15":2hv1kez0 said:
GigemSooners":2hv1kez0 said:
Murdoch":2hv1kez0 said:

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? Did Jerry take the Rankin kid and Landon to the Dairy Queen in San Saba? Did they get burgers or ice cream? Get a life!

* You're missing the point bud. This isnt college FB, this is 6man HS football. I stated what I've heard and seen. Again... this is 6man High School football! Why is this kid at JBs house, during a school week?? Especially when the school calendar year is not done???
* I didnt say he was taking the kid to DQ in San Saba, that was your buddy attempting to be sarcastic. C'mon man??? Yall need to cover your tracks better, so to speak...

Gigem, I bet you've already notified the UIL, and I bet they are getting a good laugh out of you just like the rest of us are!

Oh look, Gigem found a new button on his keyboard. * *** **** ***** **. Wonder what it means. Must be some secret code. By the way, have you hired a private detective to follow Burkhart around and see what evil he's up to?

Murdoch":2j4xvcvq said:
Gigem, I bet you've already notified the UIL, and I bet they are getting a good laugh out of you just like the rest of us are!

*No, I'm a wait and see kind of guy. Good try though

GOOD GRIEF!!!! You sure aren't waiting to see on this Rankin kid's visit! You've already found RS guilty.

Murdoch":3bfrdtx6 said:
GOOD GRIEF!!!! You sure aren't waiting to see on this Rankin kid's visit! You've already found RS guilty.
* Exactly, why would a kid from Rankin "VISIT" RS in the first place, being 200 miles away during the school week? Why would he be with the Burkharts? Why would he be seen at RS facilities, given a tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back