Heard some rumo(RS)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gig, you should change your screen name to Felix The Cat, because you make us "laugh so hard our sides will ache. Our hearts will go pit-a-pat" Etc. *****************************************************************

Murdoch":3cmqfg21 said:
Gig, you should change your screen name to Felix The Cat, because you make us "laugh so hard our sides will ache. Our hearts will go pit-a-pat" Etc. *****************************************************************
^^^^ someone's mad!
*Next

Uh no. I'm not the one with my panties all in a wad. I believe that would be you. Just my humble opinion.

P.S. You know what? You're starting to be quite entertaining.

GigemSooners":3bn65ts7 said:
Murdoch":3bn65ts7 said:
GOOD GRIEF!!!! You sure aren't waiting to see on this Rankin kid's visit! You've already found RS guilty.
* Exactly, why would a kid from Rankin "VISIT" RS in the first place, being 200 miles away during the school week? Why would he be with the Burkharts? Why would he be seen at RS facilities, given a tour?

It's pretty simple, really. Landon and this kid became friends last year at Rankin High School. There isn't much to do in Richland and Rankin, so they decide to hang out. You said something about San Angelo in one post; that's a great half-way point with plenty of stuff to do.

What do high school boys do together? Play sports, eat food, play video games, and other activities of the sort.

I've asked you this several times, but what does "give a tour" mean? Did Landon and the kid walk to RS high school with Jerry's keys? Were they playing basketball? If Jerry isn't there, then there is 1000% no problem. If Jerry took them somewhere in San Angelo, San Saba, or anywhere else, then there is no problem. Even if Jerry went to the high school, most of the rules revole around coaching your own players.

You must think Burkhart is an idiot. He knows you especially, the UIL, and everyone else is watching him. Do you really think he would do something illegal in public with phone, email, web conferencing, texting and other less visible forms of communication available? Richland's facilities are nothing fancy, so making it sound like a D1 recruiting trip is dishonest on your part.

You need to go drive west of San Angelo sometime. 200 miles is nothing to the folks out there.

NEWS FLASH! This just in from the Governor's office. Effective immediately, no person shall be allowed to travel 200 miles to visit a friend and stay at that friend's parents house. This rule is established at the recommendation of THE ALL KNOWING Gigemsooners! AKA. Felix the Cat.

TebowTime15":3tvje1nz said:
GigemSooners":3tvje1nz said:
Murdoch":3tvje1nz said:
GOOD GRIEF!!!! You sure aren't waiting to see on this Rankin kid's visit! You've already found RS guilty.
* Exactly, why would a kid from Rankin "VISIT" RS in the first place, being 200 miles away during the school week? Why would he be with the Burkharts? Why would he be seen at RS facilities, given a tour?

It's pretty simple, really. Landon and this kid became friends last year at Rankin High School. There isn't much to do in Richland and Rankin, so they decide to hang out. You said something about San Angelo in one post; that's a great half-way point with plenty of stuff to do.

What do high school boys do together? Play sports, eat food, play video games, and other activities of the sort.

I've asked you this several times, but what does "give a tour" mean? Did Landon and the kid walk to RS high school with Jerry's keys? Were they playing basketball? If Jerry isn't there, then there is 1000% no problem. If Jerry took them somewhere in San Angelo, San Saba, or anywhere else, then there is no problem. Even if Jerry went to the high school, most of the rules revole around coaching your own players.

You must think Burkhart is an idiot. He knows you especially, the UIL, and everyone else is watching him. Do you really think he would do something illegal in public with phone, email, web conferencing, texting and other less visible forms of communication available? Richland's facilities are nothing fancy, so making it sound like a D1 recruiting trip is dishonest on your part.

You need to go drive west of San Angelo sometime. 200 miles is nothing to the folks out there.

1. What did I say about the Rankin kid being in san angelo?
2. It is Saturday,(the weekend) the day the kid should visit his buddy. Not the whole past week, when school is still in session.
3. Why is this kid even allowed in RS's school during quarantine?
4. Thanks again for admitting to everything

1. What did I say about the Rankin kid being in san angelo?

GigemSooners":18pb5gjh said:
I mean, thanks for admitting to everything I've said. So they aren't "rumors" after all lol. I honestly just wanted to make it available to the public to not be surprised when this kid is wearing a RS jersey next year. Hes "allegedly" been staying with Jordan B in San Angelo for quite some time now. Boom, now hes in RS, getting a tour of the facilities and staying with the HFBs Coaches family for this past week... I thought school was still in place at home and you were supposed to turn the school work in online to the teachers everyday. I didnt know you could leave to a friends house, who happens to be the son of the HFB coach at RS, who has ties in Rankin, and do your online homework there??

2. It is Saturday,(the weekend) the day the kid should visit his buddy. Not the whole past week, when school is still in session.

According to you. Have your own kids and you can tell them what to do.

3. Why is this kid even allowed in RS's school during quarantine?

This is the only point you've raised that possesses any merit at all. Call the San Saba County Sheriff's Department if you are concerned about it.

4. Thanks again for admitting to everything

I have admitted nothing. Rather, I am going off the facts you posted on this site. Are you admitting you are posting things online that you known are false?

If the kid from Rankin is suddenly enrolled in the fall, we would all rightfully have our suspicions. I just don’t understand how some of you get so defensive when recruiting and RS are brought up together. This is not the first time that has been brought up...

Bluecat98":1fxpybtk said:
If the kid from Rankin is suddenly enrolled in the fall, we would all rightfully have our suspicions. I just don’t understand how some of you get so defensive when recruiting and RS are brought up together. This is not the first time that has been brought up...

It's because of the source of the information. Gigg'em = the little boy that cried wolf. It's a shame because I don't want Richland doing anything unfair.

Tebow, I feel almost like I'm telling a little kid all about Santa Claus. But that cow has been out of the barn for almost 20 years. This goes back to before JB. Clawson did his level best to get the Hicks Bros. eligible by telling the district committee that the whole family had moved to an address in RS school district. The DC in this case actually investigated. It turned out to be an address at a camper trailer hooked up to electric power. Needless to say it took them a year to become eligible.

Blue Bird":341oaws4 said:
Tebow, I feel almost like I'm telling a little kid all about Santa Claus. But that cow has been out of the barn for almost 20 years. This goes back to before JB. Clawson did his level best to get the Hicks Bros. eligible by telling the district committee that the whole family had moved to an address in RS school district. The DC in this case actually investigated. It turned out to be an address at a camper trailer hooked up to electric power. Needless to say it took them a year to become eligible.

I don't understand your Santa clause analogy other than as an attempt to patronize me. In fact, are you even reading my posts or the posts in this thread?

While I understand Richland has a checkered past and could add a few examples of my own, there are more false allegations than real ones. The Rankin kid has not tried to enroll at Richland right now. If that happens, I will be upset along with you, Gigg'em, and everyone else. Until then, I simply take everything Gigg'em says with a grain of salt and will mock the notion that the Rankin kid visiting Richland and/or San Angelo is a "recruiting trip."

Where is the "Santa Clause" nativity in this statement? I think you believe in Santa Clause if you trust Gigg'em. They get on this site simply to attack Jerry Burkhart and Richland in general.

Attention rumors! I have it under great authority that there was a female in the lot. The boys in question are going to be a phenomenal addition. But just like in baseball you need 3 strikes for an out and what a 3rd strike they have.

TebowTime15":gfqamgkj said:
Blue Bird":gfqamgkj said:

I don't understand your Santa clause analogy other than as an attempt to patronize me. In fact, are you even reading my posts or the posts in this thread?

While I understand Richland has a checkered past and could add a few examples of my own, there are more false allegations than real ones. The Rankin kid has not tried to enroll at Richland right now. If that happens, I will be upset along with you, Gigg'em, and everyone else. Until then, I simply take everything Gigg'em says with a grain of salt and will mock the notion that the Rankin kid visiting Richland and/or San Angelo is a "recruiting trip."

Where is the "Santa Clause" nativity in this statement? I think you believe in Santa Clause if you trust Gigg'em. They get on this site simply to attack Jerry Burkhart and Richland in general.
Come on Tebow, quit being the forever RS and JB apologist. In the mean time tell us again how much Tyler Ethridge weighed playing in high school and how much he weighed in college? How in the world do you know this information and why would you even mention it? Saying Richland Springs has a checkered past on some of their acquisitions of talent is like saying Cherokee didn't cheat but was sorry that they got caught back in the early 1970's. Is this just a San Saba County happening? Does the RS school board know how they look to the rest of the state? Is this a competition to see if Richland Springs can acquire talent more stealthily than Cherokee did? I don't care if the Rankin kid visits JB and company but if Gig'em wants to have some fun with it, Why Not? Gigem is not going for the second ring for the thumb, he is just voicing his right to illuminate the dark that is known as San Saba County. Always enjoy reading that the administration at RS is doing their Due Diligence in bringing in teachers, coaches, janitors, tax collectors etc that have football players in tow. Just shows that the taxpayers in the RS school district are getting taken by the sad bunch on the school board. Not the education taxpayers bargained for.

Texlonghorn75":zfl8k6y1 said:
Come on Tebow, quit being the forever RS and JB apologist. In the mean time tell us again how much Tyler Ethridge weighed playing in high school and how much he weighed in college? How in the world do you know this information and why would you even mention it?

Why would I not mention it? I think people forget how big he was. In context, I think he could knock "bigger players" on their behind.

Saying Richland Springs has a checkered past on some of their acquisitions of talent is like saying Cherokee didn't cheat but was sorry that they got caught back in the early 1970's. Is this just a San Saba County happening? Does the RS school board know how they look to the rest of the state? Is this a competition to see if Richland Springs can acquire talent more stealthily than Cherokee did?

How do this have anything to do with me? I guess you should go to Stripes in San Saba, or wherever the folks hang out, and start asking people if your assumption is correct.

I don't care if the Rankin kid visits JB and company but if Gig'em wants to have some fun with it, Why Not? Gigem is not going for the second ring for the thumb, he is just voicing his right to illuminate the dark that is known as San Saba County. Always enjoy reading that the administration at RS is doing their Due Diligence in bringing in teachers, coaches, janitors, tax collectors etc that have football players in tow. Just shows that the taxpayers in the RS school district are getting taken by the sad bunch on the school board. Not the education taxpayers bargained for.

You know what, I agree with you on this. Why shouldn't Gigg'em run his mouth?

Conversely, why can't I mock the crap out of Gigg'em for making ridiculous claims? I am curious as to whether the Rankin kid liked Richland's facilities (personally I am predicting he liked Rankin's more,) did Jerry buy ice cream, burgers, or chicken/chicken fried steak at DQ in San Saba, where did they go eat at in San Angelo, who won at Call of Duty (or whatever game they play) between the Rankin kid and Landon, did they go listen to Goob on Sunday despite the COVID situation, and, most of all, who would win one on one between Jerry and Gigg'em?

Tebow, if you don't have a coyote in this fight why are you always chirping in? Slow day at the school house? Don't you have some lesson plans to attend to? Gigem is just trying to make sure that the pain felt in RS is an Ulcer pain. Give him a break. Less than 120 days until the season starts.

Texlonghorn75":26weeepj said:
Tebow, if you don't have a coyote in this fight why are you always chirping in? Slow day at the school house? Don't you have some lesson plans to attend to? Gigem is just trying to make sure that the pain felt in RS is an Ulcer pain. Give him a break. Less than 120 days until the season starts.

That's a good question. It really started with the UIL making Landon ineligible, before that I hardly posted on this site for several years. Something similar happened to me, so I felt empathy for the youngest Burkhart.

I also think Jerry is a good guy and dislike the personal attacks on him. Besides, he's one of the few coaches that actually stresses the fundamentals of football. I really thought he would tear it up in eleven man, but that obviously did not happen at Stanton.

Young coaches, who want to coach sixman all the way to 6A, should watch some of his practices. While I've never seen them myself, his players, from the superstar to the last guy on the bench, always block and tackle so well. That's one reason I mentioned TE's weight; I know it sounds crazy, but an argument could be made he was better on defense than offense.

Dear Landon,

1. Sorry bro, you aren’t allowed to have friends over, especially if they are decent athletes. It causes too much stress and anxiety for the Oklahoma Aggie.
2. Please do not be seen outside of your house between the hours of 8-3:30. You should be inside doing your school work, at least until the end of May. After May, proceed with caution. Athletic friends is still a bad idea. Again, too stressful for The gig em guy.
3. Your brother isn’t allowed to have decent athlete friends over either. You can however, have friends that aren’t involved in sports. Friends that suk at football is okay too. We don’t want Okie Ag to have a heart attack.
4. Please be aware of any suspicious looking fellows driving around snapping pictures, possibly driving a black pickup. He might catch you being a normal high school boy!
5. For Pete’s sake...stay away from the school that you live right next door to and your parents work at!! Geez, what are you trying to do?!?

drfootball88":386ry9ru said:
Dear Landon,

1. Sorry bro, you aren’t allowed to have friends over, especially if they are decent athletes. It causes too much stress and anxiety for the Oklahoma Aggie.
2. Please do not be seen outside of your house between the hours of 8-3:30. You should be inside doing your school work, at least until the end of May. After May, proceed with caution. Athletic friends is still a bad idea. Again, too stressful for The gig em guy.
3. Your brother isn’t allowed to have decent athlete friends over either. You can however, have friends that aren’t involved in sports. Friends that suk at football is okay too. We don’t want Okie Ag to have a heart attack.
4. Please be aware of any suspicious looking fellows driving around snapping pictures, possibly driving a black pickup. He might catch you being a normal high school boy!
5. For Pete’s sake...stay away from the school that you live right next door to and your parents work at!! Geez, what are you trying to do?!?

You are delirious lol. So what if I drive a pickup. Like I said before and I hate to reiterate but.. yes this kid was with the burkharts for a week... He drove over 200 miles (3 hour drive) to see his "friend" from Rankin.. under quarantine and has picture evidence of him being in RS school (which is supposed to be locked down during quarantine) and was with the Burkys place (during school week). Y'all take it as it is, defend.defend. defend the actions of RS and JBs plan. I was simply informing the public about this (possible) recruiting violation and for no one to be surprised if he was in a coyotes jersey next season. Not too mention the coaches in RS's district, hopefully they have read this. Like I said, I'm a wait and see type of person. RS would be stupid to already enroll this kid, which I'm sure they know now.
The fact that Tebow had the courage to say this and that about me.. I honestly dont care what he has to say now.Tebow is deflecting and now making excuses. I actually like to hear his response and love to see his biased opinion. I think Texlonghorn/Bluebird made the best statement in the thread so far.
Tebow...Re-read since I've said my two-cents and that you have deflected and denied everything, minus that RS has a checkered past... I'm so glad you said that!!! So why does RS have "checkered past"?. Please explain a little more about it?? I bet you won't lol

GigemSooners":2vg96sca said:
drfootball88":2vg96sca said:
Dear Landon,

You are delirious lol. So what if I drive a pickup. Like I said before and I hate to reiterate but.. yes this kid was with the burkharts for a week... He drove over 200 miles (3 hour drive) to see his "friend" from Rankin.. under quarantine and has picture evidence of him being in RS school (which is supposed to be locked down during quarantine) and was with the Burkys place (during school week). Y'all take it as it is, defend.defend. defend the actions of RS and JBs plan. I was simply informing the public about this (possible) recruiting violation and for no one to be surprised if he was in a coyotes jersey next season. Not too mention the coaches in RS's district, hopefully they have read this. Like I said, I'm a wait and see type of person. RS would be stupid to already enroll this kid, which I'm sure they know now.
The fact that Tebow had the courage to say this and that about me.. I honestly dont care what he has to say now.Tebow is deflecting and now making excuses. I actually like to hear his response and love to see his biased opinion. I think Texlonghorn/Bluebird made the best statement in the thread so far.
Tebow...Re-read since I've said my two-cents and that you have deflected and denied everything, minus that RS has a checkered past... I'm so glad you said that!!! So why does RS have "checkered past"?. Please explain a little more about it?? I bet you won't lol

Even though I don't agree with your methods, I have to admit that there is NO WAY that Rankin kid shows up in Richland now because of your post. While I'll keep my hearsay/baseless allegations to myself, I've mentioned most of them before.

TebowTime15":2x1gw8ob said:
GigemSooners":2x1gw8ob said:
drfootball88":2x1gw8ob said:
Dear Landon,

Even though I don't agree with your methods, I have to admit that there is NO WAY that Rankin kid shows up in Richland now because of your post. While I'll keep my hearsay/baseless allegations to myself, I've mentioned most of them before.

Cool! That's what I said. I don't B.S. If that Rankin kid shows up then it's a different story. Thanks for confirming that fact. I want to see what RS has in plan for next season with all of those starters gone plus the Rigdons. Has to be a battle uphill. Minus the recruiting allegations. Why cant he (JB) do "IT" the right way?? That's what irritates me the most. If Clawson did the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back