Head Coach Openings

Leman Saunders":1m4qxqbb said:
Ok I am going to try to list all the Head Coaching (football) jobs that are currently open...if they are not please respond or if I miss one please respond

UPDATED (6-10)
Bloomburg
Campbell
Ft Davis
Hedley
Kopperl
Lazbuddie
Loop
Meadow
Nazareth
Ogelsby
Paint Creek
Prairie Lea
Sidney
What about Gustine?

Dogface2":d2475u1f said:
Leman Saunders":d2475u1f said:
Ok I am going to try to list all the Head Coaching (football) jobs that are currently open...if they are not please respond or if I miss one please respond

UPDATED (6-10)
Bloomburg
Campbell
Ft Davis
Hedley
Kopperl
Lazbuddie
Loop
Meadow
Nazareth
Ogelsby
Paint Creek
Prairie Lea
Sidney
What about Gustine?
I thought I read Kopperl was filled.
Campbell, Paint Creek, and Oglesby have surely been filled by now.
They've been open for a long time.

For some reason I can't log in under my new user name...so I log in under my old one...

Update is Fort Davis is filled...and that is the most interesting hire so far in my mind...

My understanding is that Kopperl has hired and so has Nazareth...but I am waiting confirmation of those.

Leman Saunders

Paint Creek has been open since Feb.
Campbell since the beginning of May.
And yes about the Ft. Davis hire.
A college coach,
moving up to try to coach 6man and teach in the classroom.
Although the Kopperl hire is the funniest/most ironic to me.
jus sayin'.

Paint Creek did have a coach picked out basically at one point and then pulled the plug on him...I did get an email saying they hired him...and then a month later I was told they were looking again...so this may be Opening take 2 for Paint Creek in a way...

I heard it was that guy from P. Lea that signed on with Gordon and made a big public post that he was going to honor his commitment to Gordon after Burkhart backed out!

thatdude":1z77vlf2 said:
Oh I didn't even know that happened. And I have no idea who the coach at P Lea was??

Jason Shipp was the HFC/AD at Prairie Lea the past couple years, I hear the Superintendent is taking the HFC duties.

Not sure of what happened, but as I posted elsewhere, you do what is best for you and your family.

As our good friend Dogface points out, there are places (schools as well as private businesses) who talk a good game about their employees being their greatest asset that will happily kick you out the door on a whim. In fact, there are some who will act like they are your greatest friend and such just until the moment you are no longer useful or something (they think is) better comes along and they won't feel the least bit of true shame for it.

The day of working somewhere for 30-40 years and on your last day of work, the boss comes by, shakes your hand, tells you how sorry he will be to see you go, and gives you a gold watch ended long, long ago.

From here on in, I'm looking out for #1 (me) ... I've had enough of getting #1 and #2 from the boss.

freeagent":3kxbj6v3 said:
thatdude":3kxbj6v3 said:
Oh I didn't even know that happened. And I have no idea who the coach at P Lea was??

Jason Shipp was the HFC/AD at Prairie Lea the past couple years, I hear the Superintendent is taking the HFC duties.

Not sure of what happened, but as I posted elsewhere, you do what is best for you and your family.

As our good friend Dogface points out, there are places (schools as well as private businesses) who talk a good game about their employees being their greatest asset that will happily kick you out the door on a whim. In fact, there are some who will act like they are your greatest friend and such just until the moment you are no longer useful or something (they think is) better comes along and they won't feel the least bit of true shame for it.

The day of working somewhere for 30-40 years and on your last day of work, the boss comes by, shakes your hand, tells you how sorry he will be to see you go, and gives you a gold watch ended long, long ago.

From here on in, I'm looking out for #1 (me) ... I've had enough of getting #1 and #2 from the boss.
"Like"

Back