Head Coach Openings

bump...

as a note I have not included Sierra Blanca as open because I have not talked with anyone from that school yet...and I have been told that Prairie Lea is hiring a HC and also that they aren't hiring but going to promote from within...not sure which is correct but will go with open

Having been around this league about 30 years and in the FB coaches for at least 20 years, I probably know him as well.

I just haven't heard anything from Hedley recently in so much as having hired a FB replacement.

Is there usually this many openings every season because this seems like a lot especially this late into summer? I just feel bad for the kids like the ones here in Oglesby who might not have the most talent but have heart and actually care I hope they get somebody decent and diciplined to take over...

Oglesby has hired their Head Coach already...a few weeks back

There are only 7 openings I have left (read the very first post it gets updated and changed)...and 2 of those are probably hiring or promoting from within...and 2 others hired someone already but I guess it didn't work out and they are open again for a second time

Bloomburg appears to be REALLY dragging their feet for some unknown reason because they had 3 coach apply that I know of that would have been good fits their and they didn't hire any of them and now they have committed to other places

Hart hasn't been open that long really

I heard there was a new 6-man team down around the Aquilla area. Rumor is that it is the Parks school and their mascot is a Cowboy. The field is all they have, there will be no classrooms, lunch rooms etc. School starts with a practice at 5:30 every morning and goes from there. The math class consists of a specialty in counting to 6. Science will be about how to properly tackle someone. English will prove mastery in saying DOWN, SET, HUT.

Have they filled their coaches slot or is Cowboy going to do it himself?

Back