He Fine Me

Only beat them because Duncan was not healthy. If they are healthy this year they will win it again. The Spurs have a hard time winning a championship then being able to stay motivated the next year. That happened last year, and now that they are not the defending champs they will win it again. Im saying Spurs over the Cavs, even though Cleveland beat them last night. The Cavs are for real this year, LeBron will be MVP. He is unreal! :eek:

I was at the game last nite, LeBron had a Nice "poster" dunk over Timmy. Timmy even fell to the ground after the dunk. But to Timmy's defense, he did not try to block it, just stood there while King James towered over him.<P>This is a odd year, so it will be the Spurs winning it all! Go Spurs Go!!!!

That dunk was one of the better dunks I have seen in a game. If it was on someone else, I would heckle them more, but Duncan is the man so I'll let it slide.

last time i checked tim duncan i believe played every game so healthy is not an issue be cuz honestly he was dominating so no he was healhty.

Back