Happy vs Westbrook

6pm will tell if I’m right or wrong, and no excuses for being down a good baller player on Abbotts side. Should be a fun one 😉
Sixman is not NFL. We all know the old next man up attitude and that’s great attitude to have. But in our world of sixman it’s not so realistic. I said last week I hope Abbott is all they are cracked up to be. It’s gonna take all that and more to beat IC not even getting into what it would take o beat WB. I’m sure the young man from Abbott that’s out is heart broke. That’s a tough on a kid in any level. Good luck tonight

Sixman is not NFL. We all know the old next man up attitude and that’s great attitude to have. But in our world of sixman it’s not so realistic. I said last week I hope Abbott is all they are cracked up to be. It’s gonna take all that and more to beat IC not even getting into what it would take o beat WB. I’m sure the young man from Abbott that’s out is heart broke. That’s a tough on a kid in any level. Good luck tonight
Same to yall

I’m going to the IC game tonight. I just want to see if all the hype is real. Abbott has played ONE top 20 team and that was a good but young team that Abbott squeaks away with. IC is definitely battle tested along with talent and coaching so I have hard time believing Abbott can win but hey I could be wrong it’s happened twice this year and once last year. I will let y’all know after the game tonight if East can make it a game or
Guess will see . Either way winner of tonight wins state

I have
So should us at Westbrook just save our money and stay home? Just curious because I mean with all the juggernauts in the east we should probably just concede huh?? What do you think o’ Wise one?
You didn’t say crap all season about everyone saying Westbrook repeats bla bla bla but when the east says something you get defensive. Lol

Guess will see . Either way winner of tonight wins stateM
I’m an East guy all the way. But if you think WB is going to lay down and just give up you are sadly mistaken. I’m just hoping they play a full game at State at this point. People seem to underestimate the mental part of the game. No one has had more pressure more challenges or a tougher schedule than WB. You have to recognize it and respect it. If you can’t see or understand that then you don’t grasp the game. Being loyal to your team is one thing and I’m all for it. Go May go is my battle cry year in year out. But I also can see the big picture. Just sayin

I’m an East guy all the way. But if you think WB is going to lay down and just give up you are sadly mistaken. I’m just hoping they play a full game at State at this point. People seem to underestimate the mental part of the game. No one has had more pressure more challenges or a tougher schedule than WB. You have to recognize it and respect it. If you can’t see or understand that then you don’t grasp the game. Being loyal to your team is one thing and I’m all for it. Go May go is my battle cry year in year out. But I also can see the big picture. Just sayin
This conversation is irrelevant to you considering your team hit the hardwood first week of playoffs . Never said they would lay down . Iron/Abbott don’t need anyone to lay down to win state . This is my last post for now see y’all soon . Stay healthy everyone and god bless

This conversation is irrelevant to you considering your team hit the hardwood first week of playoffs . Never said they would lay down . Iron/Abbott don’t need anyone to lay down to win state . This is my last post for now see y’all soon . Stay healthy everyone and god bless
So much fun to hear all these wise words from someone who joined the site on Wednesday.
Crawl back in your hole cause I'm guessing your team is on the hardwood as well. West wins, East Falls and that's the bottom line cause Fencelineguy said so...... 🤣

Oh well I guess I didn’t know the rules to this site. Apparently you can not comment or have opinions if your home town team is not still playing. Hmm sounds just like a democrat to me. Bless his little heart. Himshe is confused it seems.
Way to bring in politics when we are talking Six-man football . Go start a basketball thread fella . Go East !!!

Back