Happy vs Westbrook

It’s the state game my friend I hope to god everyone leaves it on that field !!!
These Westbrook folks are hysterical with there football beliefs and knowledge 🤦🏻. Read your previous juggling acts on here clowns, 🤣 will win by 45, etc etc.
WE’RE waiting to see what the circus brings this week. In the mean time KEEP JUGGLING CLOWNS
Follow me and when it comes to 6man football

I’ll knock my self out over laughter in 3 weeks . Iron county / Abbott
These Westbrook folks are hysterical with there football beliefs and knowledge 🤦🏻. Read your previous juggling acts on here clowns, 🤣 will win by 45, etc etc.
WE’RE waiting to see what the circus brings this week. In the mean time KEEP JUGGLING CLOWNS
Follow me and when it comes to 6man football
I wish I knew who you were! Because I would like to buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think you are worth. Typical butt hurt basketball watcher, stay off the boards coward I’ve seen enough of your mouth on here. Follow me when it comes to real life call outs of cowards!!

Ok so here’s the deal. This game shouldn’t have as close as it was. Not disrespecting Happy actually just the opposite. They had a great game plan. The two picks to stop WB at goal line was crazy. So there’s two td’s missed. At least one more turnover as well could say that’s another missed Td for WB. I wasn’t there just listening but it didn’t sound like WB played their best game and yet still got the W. Gotta give these kids credit. Defending state champs. Been held to high expectations all year hell from day after state game last year I’m sure it started. Then play the schedule they did. There’s not another team that can match their mental strength. They can win the dog fights even if not playing their best game. I’m an East guy always but this WB team is just too talented and well coached. WB wins state again. (By default) lol
Tiger fan I I'm a big fan of yours and you are correct alot of times but not on this. I was at the game and Both teams played great games. Happy had 3 or 4 scoring opportunities just like westbrook that ended with fumbles and an interception. Both teams played great games in fact westbrook had only 1 penalty on the night. You had to be there to appreciate how great of a game this was on both sides. Congrats to both teams and congrats to westbrook on their state championship in two weeks. But for the East side just know the best two teams in the state played last night in the west! One more note Westbrook is well coached and Happy is well coached as well!!!

It doesn’t mean anything at all, we already know this. He’s an even better kid, Just let the game play out and quit talking crap already, Westbrook’s schedule speaks for itself. Calling them overrated and then saying they deserve to be at state proves you don’t know what your talking about. Just let the kids play the games then if you want to bump your gums by all means knock yourself out if that’s how you need to justify your existence.
I’m going to the IC game tonight. I just want to see if all the hype is real. Abbott has played ONE top 20 team and that was a good but young team that Abbott squeaks away with. IC is definitely battle tested along with talent and coaching so I have hard time believing Abbott can win but hey I could be wrong it’s happened twice this year and once last year. I will let y’all know after the game tonight if East can make it a game or not.

Tiger fan I I'm a big fan of yours and you are correct alot of times but not on this. I was at the game and Both teams played great games. Happy had 3 or 4 scoring opportunities just like westbrook that ended with fumbles and an interception. Both teams played great games in fact westbrook had only 1 penalty on the night. You had to be there to appreciate how great of a game this was on both sides. Congrats to both teams and congrats to westbrook on their state championship in two weeks. But for the East side just know the best two teams in the state played last night in the west! One more note Westbrook is well coached and Happy is well coached as well!!!
Yea I get ya. It’s hard to really know without being there. I listened on the radio but I was also painting cabinets at same time so I missed some of it. Probably should have watched game film before making that assumption. Thats on me. Those two picks though were definitely shockers to me. They way it was called or at least the way I heard it it just seems WB was not playing well or at least not as well as they have. No disrespect to Happy at all. But I know how it is to play a team once beat them then play again later on and it’s sometimes just a mental thing to get motivated or whatever you want to call it. Like I said though WB overcame it all and walked into another state game and yes most likely another state title.

From the Fence:

Had to listen to the radio broadcast of the game last night. Great broadcast by Gooney on TSB and Craig Sperry on HSN, I was flipping back and forth. I watched the game film this morning and enough cannot be said by the defensive effort put forth by both teams. That was a war, an amazing game and definitely worth the price of admission for all those who made it to Slaton. Happy has nothing to be ashamed of because they left it all on the field and came up short. Westbrook is headed to Arlington for the 2nd straight year. Not because of us crazy Wildcat fans who are posting on here because we love our town, our school and our kids. Not because we rant and rave and argue and trash talk. Westbrook is headed back to the State Title Game because the players and coaches believe in each other and they want a piece of glory and history again. They want this Title, They prepare every week for this Title, and they hold themselves to a higher expectation when it comes to on and off the field performance. I'm proud to be from Westbrook. I'm proud of my kids accomplishments, my nephews accomplishments and that they believe in themselves and not what anyone anywhere says about them. Back to back trips to Jerry's World are their accomplishments, not mine and you better believe no matter who wins in the East today.............Westbrook is Coming!!!

And yes I will be there too 🤣🤣🤣

From the Fence:

Had to listen to the radio broadcast of the game last night. Great broadcast by Gooney on TSB and Craig Sperry on HSN, I was flipping back and forth. I watched the game film this morning and enough cannot be said by the defensive effort put forth by both teams. That was a war, an amazing game and definitely worth the price of admission for all those who made it to Slaton. Happy has nothing to be ashamed of because they left it all on the field and came up short. Westbrook is headed to Arlington for the 2nd straight year. Not because of us crazy Wildcat fans who are posting on here because we love our town, our school and our kids. Not because we rant and rave and argue and trash talk. Westbrook is headed back to the State Title Game because the players and coaches believe in each other and they want a piece of glory and history again. They want this Title, They prepare every week for this Title, and they hold themselves to a higher expectation when it comes to on and off the field performance. I'm proud to be from Westbrook. I'm proud of my kids accomplishments, my nephews accomplishments and that they believe in themselves and not what anyone anywhere says about them. Back to back trips to Jerry's World are their accomplishments, not mine and you better believe no matter who wins in the East today.............Westbrook is Coming!!!
Awesome statement. Congrats once again. This congratulating you and wildcat5421 is getting old for this May guy. Lol. All kidding aside wish WB nothing less than the best. Prayers for Safe travels and injury free state game. The team is talented the coaching is good as it gets the fans are dedicated that’s a pretty damn good recipe! Enjoy.

I still am taking Abbott ! But either way the east semi game is the true state game ! Very disappointed in Westbrook! Over rated ! Not knocking happy and which was a dang good football team but the east is a whole different level this year… side note congrats Westbrook on 2nd state title birth
Mike.. if we pull this picture thing off how much can I get towards the Toy keeping May out of rankings next year.
This is Great, You two crack me up! Would be awesome for everyone else to be as good as you Tigerfan85. These boards are here for all the trash talk etc.....But you make it better all time! Especially with crickets in here or the clowns! I enjoy reading you twos posts! Let's Go Cats! 💙 💚

This is Great, You two crack me up! Would be awesome for everyone else to be as good as you Tigerfan85. These boards are here for all the trash talk etc.....But you make it better all time! Especially with crickets in here or the clowns! I enjoy reading you twos posts! Let's Go Cats! 💙 💚
It should be fun in my opinion. No need for anything negative. But if ya wanna talk sixman football knowledge I’m your huckleberry

Well as our season came to an end tonight I have to say I’m super proud of this Cowboys team, we came up just a bit short on the scoreboard but the amount of heart I saw out there tonight says they are all winners! Great kids on both sides!
Westbrook, y’all’s Wildcat’s are the real deal! Very proud of your boys as well they played a hell of a game and a hell of a season! Good luck in that state game, y’all go get you another one!
Go Wildcats!!!

We will see y’all next year!
Outstanding game Happy, way to Elevate.
The internal, Coach Maylock has instilled in the program at Westbrook Won that game. Congrats!

Back