Happy vs Westbrook

Well as our season came to an end tonight I have to say I’m super proud of this Cowboys team, we came up just a bit short on the scoreboard but the amount of heart I saw out there tonight says they are all winners! Great kids on both sides!
Westbrook, y’all’s Wildcat’s are the real deal! Very proud of your boys as well they played a hell of a game and a hell of a season! Good luck in that state game, y’all go get you another one!
Go Wildcats!!!

We will see y’all next year!

Well as our season came to an end tonight I have to say I’m super proud of this Cowboys team, we came up just a bit short on the scoreboard but the amount of heart I saw out there tonight says they are all winners! Great kids on both sides!
Westbrook, y’all’s Wildcat’s are the real deal! Very proud of your boys as well they played a hell of a game and a hell of a season! Good luck in that state game, y’all go get you another one!
Go Wildcats!!!

We will see y’all next year!
You guys should be very proud y’all gave Us all we wanted! Very tough group of kids over there!

Maybe a lot of people will (NOW) believe Irion County will be the d1 2022 state champs.
I still am taking Abbott ! But either way the east semi game is the true state game ! Very disappointed in Westbrook! Over rated ! Not knocking happy and which was a dang good football team but the east is a whole different level this year… side note congrats Westbrook on 2nd state title birth

Congrats to Happy. That team came to play. They are a very physical and well coached team. I knew going into it was going to be a tough one. Great season Happy Cowboys.

Westbrook what an awesome ride. Congratulations on the Win. Rest up and let’s go get another ring.

One more thing. I’m apart of the rowdy crowd and I love when fans get excited and go crazy for their teams. Happy we heard y’all tonight. Wow great fan noise. Hats off to y’all as well.

I still am taking Abbott ! But either way the east semi game is the true state game ! Very disappointed in Westbrook! Over rated ! Not knocking happy and which was a dang good football team but the east is a whole different level this year… side note congrats Westbrook on 2nd state title birth
Really?? You want to come on here and run your mouth talking about overrated after that game and that schedule they have went through. Why do people like yourself try and make your self feel relevant lol. Move on troll

Really?? You want to come on here and run your mouth talking about overrated after that game and that schedule they have went through. Why do people like yourself try and make your self feel relevant lol. Move on troll
I’ll check back with u after the state game . Westbrook deserves to be at state not taking that away . Winner of tomorrows game will win state . If the cats win state I’ll be on and concede . It’s my own opinion. The ware kid is one of the best I seen if it means anything

I’ll check back with u after the state game . Westbrook deserves to be at state not taking that away . Winner of tomorrows game will win state . If the cats win state I’ll be on and concede . It’s my own opinion. The ware kid is one of the best I seen if it means anything
It doesn’t mean anything at all, we already know this. He’s an even better kid, Just let the game play out and quit talking crap already, Westbrook’s schedule speaks for itself. Calling them overrated and then saying they deserve to be at state proves you don’t know what your talking about. Just let the kids play the games then if you want to bump your gums by all means knock yourself out if that’s how you need to justify your existence.

It doesn’t mean anything at all, we already know this. He’s an even better kid, Just let the game play out and quit talking crap already, Westbrook’s schedule speaks for itself. Calling them overrated and then saying they deserve to be at state proves you don’t know what your talking about. Just let the kids play the games then if you want to bump your gums by all means knock yourself out if that’s how you need to justify your existence.
I’ll knock my self out over laughter in 3 weeks . Iron county / Abbott state champs by 12 plus. ✌️

Disappointed? How have they disappointed you please do elaborate, if anything is disappointing it’s your attitude.

I’ll knock my self out over laughter in 3 weeks . Iron county / Abbott state champs by 12 plus. ✌️
You sure are a optimistic person man I wish you could lend me your rose colored glasses because all I’ve seen out of the west is kids giving it their all with no guarantee, and some of the best hard hitting games I’ve seen in years. Tonight’s game with Happy and Westbrook was good old fashioned hard nosed football. Happy had a unbelievably good defense on the goal line and Westbrook fought for every inch of field they gained. Nothing is guaranteed at Jerry’s world but I’ll say that I know when the last second ticks off the scoreboard against either IC or Abbot, the Westbrook boys will have left everything they have on that field.

Last edited:
You sure are a optimistic person man I wish you could lend me your rose colored glasses because all I’ve seen out of the west is kids giving it their all with no guarantee, and some of the best hard hitting games I’ve seen in years. Tonight’s game with Happy and Westbrook was good old fashioned hard nosed football. Happy had a unbelievably good defense on the goal line and Westbrook fought for every inch of field they gained. Nothing is guaranteed at Jerry’s world but I’ll say that I know when the last second ticks off the scoreboard against either IC or Abbot but the Westbrook boys will have left everything they have on that field.
It’s the state game my friend I hope to god everyone leaves it on that field !!!

Ok so here’s the deal. This game shouldn’t have as close as it was. Not disrespecting Happy actually just the opposite. They had a great game plan. The two picks to stop WB at goal line was crazy. So there’s two td’s missed. At least one more turnover as well could say that’s another missed Td for WB. I wasn’t there just listening but it didn’t sound like WB played their best game and yet still got the W. Gotta give these kids credit. Defending state champs. Been held to high expectations all year hell from day after state game last year I’m sure it started. Then play the schedule they did. There’s not another team that can match their mental strength. They can win the dog fights even if not playing their best game. I’m an East guy always but this WB team is just too talented and well coached. WB wins state again. (By default) lol

Back