Happy vs Westbrook

Yes, I love hearing you all’s football expertise. Why I said we have no more (funnies/comics) in the news paper anymore. 🤡
No we don’t need the funny papers anymore you provide all the comic relief we need
I’ll be the first to tell everyone that doubts Abbott and gives no credit to this very young panther squad that they are a squad! I’m taking Abbott by 20 . Very very fast . One of the best coaching staffs in the state of Texas . The culture is built and have shown results year in year out . So yeah im going to take the panthers . Also winner of this game wins state . Talking about Westbrook is fine and it’s all I heard about all year but after Saturday jaws will drop . Also doesn’t ic stud have to sit out the first half due to ejection ? I hope he honestly doesn’t because I wanna see this game full strength and health . Not knocking ic one bit . They beat a hell of a good squad due to a missed pat . Westbrook don’t get comfy the east is coming !
Do you promise to come back on here and concede if Irion County demolishes Abbott?

What should have happened in that May -Abbott game is a May win by 30 plus. I didn’t make excuses last year for that game. We won we moved on. However since it is history let’s set it straight. We had a key player and leader out due to injury (same kid missed state game). We had another with bad shoulder. So little out of sync most of the night. Especially defense. Let couple big plays go not the norm for last years team. Couple turnovers again not the norm. So out of sync due to injuries and some miscues kept Abbot in the game. WB would have ended Abbott at half
Your wrong. May is undisciplined and it shows at every state game. It showed first round of this year giving up 104.Last title being in the late 70s if I’m not mistaken. Abbott’s stud #6 who was top 5 defensive player was out. Not saying Abbott beats Westbrook but definitely not getting 45d due to discipline which comes from coaching and parents. May had all of the talent to 45 Abbott and Westbrook and didn’t due to being undisciplined.

Last edited:
Your wrong. May is undisciplined and it shows at every state game. It showed first round of this year giving up 104 in the 1st round. Last title being in the late 70s if I’m not mistaken. Abbott’s stud #6 who was top 5 defensive player was out. Not saying Abbott beats Westbrook but definitely not getting 45d due to discipline which comes from coaching and parents. May had all of the talent to 45 Abbott and Westbrook but when you have kids like #33 kicking at a running backs feet after he’s crossed the goal line is undisciplined and it showed in the state game.
Hey talk trash all you want. Doesn’t bother me I rather enjoy the challenge. But KEEP THE KIDS AND COACHES OUT OF THE NEGATIVITY. Is cool to say a kids good athlete ect. But not calling them out for negative crap. Longhorn does that mean Gordon?? Would explain a lot.

The best player last year would have been the kid that broke his collar bone from Abbott last year and didn’t play vs may . I was honestly impressed with how Abbott finished the year . Figured all the talk about may it would have been a blow out with out Abbotts stud . But that goes back to the Abbott coaching staff like I said one of the best in the game . They can adjust and out coach just about anyone .
Na. Cedric Ware should have been the Sixman Player Of The Year last year. He was a beast at offense and defense. He didn’t get both offensive and defensive player of the championship game for nothing.

Hey talk trash all you want. Doesn’t bother me I rather enjoy the challenge. But KEEP THE KIDS AND COACHES OUT OF THE NEGATIVITY. Is cool to say a kids good athlete ect. But not calling them out for negative crap. Longhorn does that mean Gordon?? Would explain a lot.
Dude don’t waste your time. Those comments are not worth the time. We know May is a respectful program.

I agree leave the kids out of the conversation. We are talking about a sport that involves 15-18 year old guys.

Back