Happy vs Westbrook

I'm going Happy by 8 this isn't the same team that WB seen that the first of the season. They have made steps. For anyone that hasn't watch happy and says they just run T I know coach Perryman as he is a family member of mime. He will return many sets on Friday night. If he uses the pass game with his tall guys I don't see WB match up in size. Happy has speed and size while 90% of the time WB gives the ball to #3 I believe and #4
FB_IMG_1669799938766.jpg

Explain the crying laugh Bulldog?
I'll take this one @Bulldog5253
I'm pretty sure he was laughing so hard he was crying about your comment stating that Abbott is the only team that could beat Westbrook running the tight formation........ I was also having the same reaction.
Didn't realize that now we have to explain emojis we use on absurd comments but hey, to each his own right.

So do people really think that Happy has gotten better and Westbrook has not since the FIRST week? If so some of you people need mental help. We all know Happy has gotten better since the first game, we know they are a good team but stop making your self look crazy by saying “ we’ve gotten better since week 1” lol because if not then that’s a problem. Westbrook knows Happy is good, I think Westbrook has played the schedule where they should be fine. Stop saying a certain team has gotten better since week one because I can assure you these are not the same wildcats either people.

So do people really think that Happy has gotten better and Westbrook has not since the FIRST week? If so some of you people need mental help. We all know Happy has gotten better since the first game, we know they are a good team but stop making your self look crazy by saying “ we’ve gotten better since week 1” lol because if not then that’s a problem. Westbrook knows Happy is good, I think Westbrook has played the schedule where they should be fine. Stop saying a certain team has gotten better since week one because I can assure you these are not the same wildcats either people.
Kind of stands to reason that if one team has improved since week one so have all the others. Just a thought. Common sense some might say. Still have WB for the W. Be it by 45 or 1 they will be in State

With all do respect I don’t believe that’s what anyone has meant and yes I will agree it should be a given that every team should be better now than at the beginning of the season ,it’s being said because some are making it seem that it’s just a given that Westbrook is just gonna plow right through Happy and just keep on smiling, and I mean if you look at the pickem and some of these comments I guess Happy just outta phone it in and start dribbling round ball right now today.
As I’ve said before I have nothing but respect for Westbrook they are a great team with a great coach and if they win this week I’ll be cheering them on at state……..but they gotta win first!

I'm going Happy by 8 this isn't the same team that WB seen that the first of the season. They have made steps. For anyone that hasn't watch happy and says they just run T I know coach Perryman as he is a family member of mime. He will return many sets on Friday night. If he uses the pass game with his tall guys I don't see WB match up in size. Happy has speed and size while 90% of the time WB gives the ball to #3 I believe and #4
Ok your argument is Happy isn’t the same team WB faced the first game. I would hope they are not the same team. If so they wasted a whole year not improving. That being said WB is not the same team. The fact is I don’t even consider that game when I look at this match up. Both teams are good or they wouldn’t be here.

You said we give the ball to 3 and 4 all the time. There is no secret #4 is our stud. Arguably one of the best to play the game. He is good on both sides of the ball. WB depth is unreal. WB can go 12-14 deep.

I have WB by 24

Last edited:
So let's use your logic on WB vs Rankin! How did that second game not live up to the 1 point margin in the 1st game? Rankin didn't improve ?? That's not true. So did WB improve that much more? 🤔 The games are played for a reason all teams have improved and anything can happen Friday night!! Good luck to all the teams that have made it this far and may the best teams win as they surely will. 👍

I'll take this one @Bulldog5253
I'm pretty sure he was laughing so hard he was crying about your comment stating that Abbott is the only team that could beat Westbrook running the tight formation........ I was also having the same reaction.
Didn't realize that now we have to explain emojis we use on absurd comments but hey, to each his own right.
Yes, I love hearing you all’s football expertise. Why I said we have no more (funnies/comics) in the news paper anymore. 🤡

I’ll be the first to tell everyone that doubts Abbott and gives no credit to this very young panther squad that they are a squad! I’m taking Abbott by 20 . Very very fast . One of the best coaching staffs in the state of Texas . The culture is built and have shown results year in year out . So yeah im going to take the panthers . Also winner of this game wins state . Talking about Westbrook is fine and it’s all I heard about all year but after Saturday jaws will drop . Also doesn’t ic stud have to sit out the first half due to ejection ? I hope he honestly doesn’t because I wanna see this game full strength and health . Not knocking ic one bit . They beat a hell of a good squad due to a missed pat . Westbrook don’t get comfy the east is coming !

I’ll be the first to tell everyone that doubts Abbott and gives no credit to this very young panther squad that they are a squad! I’m taking Abbott by 20 . Very very fast . One of the best coaching staffs in the state of Texas . The culture is built and have shown results year in year out . So yeah im going to take the panthers . Also winner of this game wins state . Talking about Westbrook is fine and it’s all I heard about all year but after Saturday jaws will drop . Also doesn’t ic stud have to sit out the first half due to ejection ? I hope he honestly doesn’t because I wanna see this game full strength and health . Not knocking ic one bit . They beat a hell of a good squad due to a missed pat . Westbrook don’t get comfy the east is coming !
No one is comfortable in Westbrook. Focused is a better word. I’m hoping Abbott wins Saturday. I think it will make for a good state game. What people are knocking Abbott on is the strength of schedule. If you really study that schedule it don’t prove nothing. They will end their season with one loss in the worst situation. You can get by with that in the east side of the bracket. In the west side you face state contenders each round. So you have to be battle tested.

I thought Abbott should have won against May last year. I think it came down to a passing game at the end.

IC held off a very talented Jonesboro team that Westbrook had already beat at their place.

I think both games Friday and Saturday will be fun to watch.

No one is comfortable in Westbrook. Focused is a better word. I’m hoping Abbott wins Saturday. I think it will make for a good state game. What people are knocking Abbott on is the strength of schedule. If you really study that schedule it don’t prove nothing. They will end their season with one loss in the worst situation. You can get by with that in the east side of the bracket. In the west side you face state contenders each round. So you have to be battle tested.

I thought Abbott should have won against May last year. I think it came down to a passing game at the end.

IC held off a very talented Jonesboro team that Westbrook had already beat at their place.

I think both games Friday and Saturday will be fun to watch.
Abbott was hurt last year in the playoffs . Still competed . Each year the east gets no credit due to scheduling. Nobody wants to drive to west Texas and play those teams way to many miles on the road . West Texas team are always good not going to say they aren’t . But they also pay better to due to oil field . Which brings in good coaches with studs . I am not saying all of them but most for sure .

Abbott was hurt last year in the playoffs . Still competed . Each year the east gets no credit due to scheduling. Nobody wants to drive to west Texas and play those teams way to many miles on the road . West Texas team are always good not going to say they aren’t . But they also pay better to due to oil field . Which brings in good coaches with studs . I am not saying all of them but most for sure .
Westbrook drove 3 hrs to play Jonesboro on a Thursday. That was after playing Happy on the Saturday before. What’s that 3 school days in between each game. I thought that was pretty impressive. Last year WB drove to Strawn. May don’t have an issue driving to west Texas. I know Calvert has made the trip to rankin in the past. I think some teams are willing to make the trip both ways.

Westbrook drove 3 hrs to play Jonesboro on a Thursday. That was catering playing Happy on the Saturday before. What’s that 3 school days in between each game. I thought that was pretty impressive. Last year WB drove to Strawn. May don’t have an issue driving to west Texas. I know Calvert has made the trip to rankin in the past. I think some teams are willing to make the trip both ways.
Is impressive I will say that . Abbott has great season year after year plus rings in multiple sports . 1 state title don’t define a team . Look at 10 years of ball between the 2 and see who has had more success . Also you might find years Abbott schedule was very very strong .

Back