Happy vs Westbrook

Happy is healthy and definitely firing on all cylinders, they have a phenomenal coach,and more importantly they are the most team oriented kids I’ve ever seen, I believe that close bond they have will make all the difference!
Happy by a touchdown!!!

If Happy stays in their traditional tight formation they have ran this year with tight splits, they will get beat bad.
The only team that can run a tight formation against Westbrook right now which is not a traditional tight formation is Abbott, because of the unbalance and splits.
Lol and watch
And this is why I’m rooting for Abbott to get by IC. Seriously doubt they will but we can all dream.

And this is why I’m rooting for Abbott to get by IC. Seriously doubt they will but we can all dream.
Well we won’t get to see it because all your west Texas oil ducks done quacked and said IC will destroy them this week. And I am not saying anything back to them 6man gurus who dominated 6man football back in their day😂. They were tough and mean when they played high school football. Dominated everybody!
This is why they took the comic section from the newspaper, we have this generation 🤣 😂.

Happy by 12.
Somebody should take up for Happy. Yes, they were 46'd by WB week 1. I'd imagine they are motivated for revenge.
They beat # 20 and 22, Follett and SLE by 50 the next two weeks. Lubbock KP by only 40. # 10 Naz by 34, then last week by 16. The rest they've 45'd.
They've given up 16 points in the playoffs, to Nazareth. 28 in the last six games including # 30 Miami and #16 KC, 3 shutouts.

Somebody should take up for Happy. Yes, they were 46'd by WB week 1. I'd imagine they are motivated for revenge.
They beat # 20 and 22, Follett and SLE by 50 the next two weeks. Lubbock KP by only 40. # 10 Naz by 34, then last week by 16. The rest they've 45'd.
They've given up 16 points in the playoffs, to Nazareth. 28 in the last six games including # 30 Miami and #16 KC, 3 shutouts.
They have been rolling since that first game and have only gotten better! I feel like they are gonna win and turn some heads doing it!

I'm going Happy by 8 this isn't the same team that WB seen that the first of the season. They have made steps. For anyone that hasn't watch happy and says they just run T I know coach Perryman as he is a family member of mime. He will return many sets on Friday night. If he uses the pass game with his tall guys I don't see WB match up in size. Happy has speed and size while 90% of the time WB gives the ball to #3 I believe and #4

Back