Good games in week 9

Blue Bird

Six-man pro
Here are some games this week with playoff implications that might be close enough to be good games. You might find some more that you would want to include.

Water Valley at Eden
Valley at Happy
Evant at Lometa
Sterling City at Westbrook

This will probably be the kiss of death for all four teams, but I like all four visiting teams to win!

I dont see Eden stopping WV. The Wildcats are a very physical team that have some momentum right now. I also feel that Sterling City's team speed will get them past Westbrook. Not sure about the other 2 games because I have seen none of them play.

Valley may be undefeated but have yet to play anyone this year. Covid took two games from them so this is the first real test they face.. I see Happy winning by at least 4 scores..

Blue Bird":148rbufj said:
Here are some games this week with playoff implications that might be close enough to be good games. You might find some more that you would want to include.

Water Valley at Eden
Valley at Happy
Evant at Lometa

This will probably be the kiss of death for all four teams, but I like all four visiting teams to win!
We have broadcasts on two of those.

Evant at Lometa
http://sixmania.com/broadcasts/

6manonly":2g1yag9r said:
Valley may be undefeated but have yet to play anyone this year. Covid took two games from them so this is the first real test they face. I see Happy winning by at least 4 scores..

Petersburg was a quality team, just think they bat Naz just last week, who beat White Deer more convincingly than Happy. Aspermont is a quality opponent as well.

Looking forward to hearing about the SC/Westbrook game. I know Sterling City will be fast out of the block. I haven't seen Westbrook play. This will definitely be a good game though.

Both Naz and Petersburg strike me as not being consistant in how well they play. Its hard to get a handle on just how good they are.

Back