Games of interest this week?

Crowell vs Petersburg. Can my Wildcats pull another upset of a top 5 team? After the meltdown to Valley last week no one will even be watching this one most likely. Crowell is going after Petes 0!! Go get em Cats!!!

Valley vs Dallas Covenant. DC slew one giant, can they make it two? Gonna be a good one however it ends!! I say Valley (as much as it pains me, lol) in a squeeker??

Throck vs MC. Someone mentioned this one. Gonna be a short one I figure. Throck by the half. Nothing against MC they just don't have the numbers to run with the Greyhounds.

Follet vs Meadow?

Guthrie vs Woodson. Gotta pull for the Guthrie boys in this one.

Any 0 vs 0 games this week?

Any others?

You picked some good games to watch

Crowell vs Petersburg. Petersburg is a consistant powerhouse, Pete by 46

Valley vs Dallas Covenant. Valley by 24

Throck vs MC. Throckmorton My system has these two only 0.25 apart, this one could be a classic but Trock gets the nod miss a few PATs and you lose this one.

Follet vs Meadow? Follett WOW! another close one Follett by 2

Guthrie vs Woodson. I think Woodson is a sleeper, they are a pretty good team, Woodson by 28 if not more.

My 2 cents...

Chillicothe v Knox City may turn out to be an upset

Crowell v Petersburg...I like that coaching matchup...for obvious reasons

Strawn v Gordon...is the game I'd go to if I was in the area

Groom v Nazareth...not going to be close at all...Nazareth way over rated (I have little room to talk, I over rated Rotan)

Ropes v Garden City...another game to watch

I am really looking ahead to next weeks Throckmorton game!

I will take...Chillicothe, Crowell, Gordon, Groom, Ropes, Valley, Throckmorton, Guthrie and Follett

LongWayHome":1gy47iwg said:
fajitapete":1gy47iwg said:
Valley vs Dallas Covenant. Valley by 24

Valley did score 24. Unfortunately, DTC scored even more. Close but no cigar. *grin*

Clearly Dallas the Cov is a team to be reckoned with. Was a hard fought game, well played on both sides of the ball.

Back