Friday night games near Denton?

Momma39

11-man fan
Are there are any games tonight near the Denton area? We play tomorrow but my boys were hoping to catch a game somewhere tonight.

They really wanted to watch a 6 man game, but we found Stephenville vs. Paris tonight in Denton, right by our house. So they are going to go to that one. Thanks for the help. They have practice this afternoon, or else might would have tried to make it over to Springtown for the Strawn game.

Strawn will end the game early by mercy rule so if you want to see one of the best teams six-man teams in state (the best if you ask me) and get home early go to that game...Springtown is a quick trip from Denton.

Plus Strawn has a whole TV show based around them if they are shooting season 3 you might get to see some of that going on as well

Strawn will end the game early by mercy rule so if you want to see one of the best teams six-man teams in state (the best if you ask me) and get home early go to that game...Springtown is a quick trip from Denton.

Plus Strawn has a whole TV show based around them if they are shooting season 3 you might get to see some of that going on as well
Yeah, I think kickoff is at 6pm and the boys have practice until 5pm. After getting cleaned up from practice, I don't think they'll be able to make it over in time (about a 1 hour drive). They're just going to go to the Stephenville game at 7:30 in Denton.

Is Texas 6 always going to be about Strawn, or are they going to change schools at some point? As great as Lee is in that show, it will get mundane after 4 or 5 seasons.

So my boys had a lot of fun last night. But they said watching the game was kind of boring. They like the pace and speed of six man better for sure! They said the atmosphere was fun and they liked some of the stuff they saw on defense, but they know six man is where it’s at.

Back