FENCEPOST!!!

Texman301

11-man fan
There are a couple of folks kind of new to the board that people just need to treat like a fencepost. You cannot reason with them, you cannot convince them of anything against their own naive personal beliefs. I believe the board would be better off treating them like you would treat a fencepost. Let Granger find the problem with the fence coming down and fix it. (WHEN HE HAS A FREE MINUTE)

If I'm one of those fence post please tell me what I've done to upset you? Most of my post have been remarks towards rainjack and mc thread. Maybe your from mc or your rainjacks fishing buddy but let me know what I did?

Texman we do need a fencepost. Good idea and then we ranchers can put a fence around it. Dang it CKid now whats wrong with German Women. I worked with a bunch of them and they were sweeter than sugar. I didn't want to talk to you but now your slandering German Women, how come?

well I know iv never offended anyone and as my dad use to say I had no problem visiting with, arguing with, peeing on or off, and eventually mending a fence or two sometimes I kinda like an old cedar post or two.
my 2 cents

Fences only keep the people out who respect them...usually can go under, around, over, or through it with little problems...especially if no one is minding that there fence...

MelaniB":1zwqv5eu said:
Hey Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm one of RJ's fishing buddies. Watch what you say about him.

You have no idea how much that guy gets on my nerves. Probably a majority of my post have been towards him. This rainjack has bashed on my school and town since the beginning of football season so I had to retaliate.

Back