Fan Polls?

SixmanMom

Six-man fan
Seriously, who’s not putting Knox City in the top 10? It looks like 16 voters and only 14 of them ranked them in the top 10. Before anyone lashes out, no, I’m not from Knox City, actually never even been there. I just know they do deserve the respect they’ve earned so far this season! If I’m reading this incorrectly, please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_2011.jpeg
    IMG_2011.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 17
Seriously, who’s not putting Knox City in the top 10? It looks like 16 voters and only 14 of them ranked them in the top 10. Before anyone lashes out, no, I’m not from Knox City, actually never even been there. I just know they do deserve the respect they’ve earned so far this season! If I’m reading this incorrectly, please let me know.

While I do enjoy these fan polls, this is always going to be an issue with them. Everyone wants their team to be #1. I understand it. It's human nature. But, yes, you are going to get things like this happening.

The things is, though, even if both of those non-votes were votes for Knox City at #2, it wouldn't have made a difference in #1 and #2. It would've just made it closer.

While I do enjoy these fan polls, this is always going to be an issue with them. Everyone wants their team to be #1. I understand it. It's human nature. But, yes, you are going to get things like this happening.

The things is, though, even if both of those non-votes were votes for Knox City at #2, it wouldn't have made a difference in #1 and #2. It would've just made it closer.

Just glad I’m reading it correctly. I understand it’s human nature too, but true sportsmanship is being able to acknowledge and respect good teams. I guess if you can’t beat a team on the field, it’s always a good thing there is the fan polls😂😂😂

I want to rank them all #1 except May.

I would respect that, just to not draw attention to a good team. But you can tell the 2 voters in question intentionally left 1 well deserving team off. I wish May the best of luck through the remainder of the season and I hope all of the injuries y’all have had aren’t too serious.

I would respect that, just to not draw attention to a good team. But you can tell the 2 voters in question intentionally left 1 well deserving team off. I wish May the best of luck through the remainder of the season and I hope all of the injuries y’all have had aren’t too serious.
Thanks. We have had a rough year with injuries and just really young. One kid had a bad broken leg. But we move forward learn from the mistakes and grow stronger. Hopefully we get one kid back this week for start of district.
The number 1 thing is just a joke I have with Fencelineguy, Mike and few others. Lol

Thanks. We have had a rough year with injuries and just really young. One kid had a bad broken leg. But we move forward learn from the mistakes and grow stronger. Hopefully we get one kid back this week for start of district.
The number 1 thing is just a joke I have with Fencelineguy, Mike and few others. Lol
I'm voting May #1 for the rest of the year now that you brought it up 🥇🥇
I didn't even get to vote this week...completely forgot that the fan polls here weren't the same cut off time like the DCTF pick 'em.

Back