Early season predictions

Covenant beat Baird, lead Strawn at the half, and was back and fourth throughout the second half before falling and had many missed opportunities against Richland Springs.
Plus, they had to wait till week four, under TAPPS Covid rules to begin play. So, they had two weeks of work, then opened the season vs. Richland Springs, Strawn, Union Hill, and Baird.
Put up 70 on Strawn 46 on Union Hill and 68 on Baird. The playoff loss they had 8 turnovers, most on miss 6 on missed handled onside kicks, and still had a chance to win.
So, I think they handled themselves pretty well.

Covenant beat Baird, lead Strawn at the half, and was back and fourth throughout the second half before falling and had many missed opportunities against Richland Springs.
Plus, they had to wait till week four, under TAPPS Covid rules to begin play. So, they had two weeks of work, then opened the season vs. Richland Springs, Strawn, Union Hill, and Baird.
Put up 70 on Strawn 46 on Union Hill and 68 on Baird. The playoff loss they had 8 turnovers, most on miss 6 on missed handled onside kicks, and still had a chance to win.
So, I think they handled themselves pretty well.
Covenants the real deal. I believe that. That offense is dangerous! Wouldn't be suprised at all if they raise the state trophy at the end of the yr

Thought I would come back and review how my pre-season picks were. District 1 Got KP correct, wrong on WC, right about Abilene.
District 2 Missed this one was right about the three best teams, however, Prestonwood surprised. But I had the order wrong, but I was right about FWCC offense and they captured a State crown.
District 3 Got this one right CH was easily the class of D3
District 4 Boy, I blew this one. Bracken ran through the district and the south.
District 5 Two for two on this one.

Back