Early season predictions

Any Thoughts on the upcoming season and how all 5 districts will come out, and who advances to the playoffs.
I heard Prestonwood North and Azle Christian have to District Two. Are there any other additions or subtractions in any of the other districts?
Here are my thoughts
District 1; will be between Kingdom Prep, Wichita Christian, and Abilene Christian. Give the nod to Kingdom Prep, Wichita to take second place. But Abilene is always a threat.
District 2; Faustina, Covenant Classical, and Azle Christian will be the class of the district. It will be interesting to see how well Azle does their first year moving over from TCAF, where they have been a traditional power. Covenant and Faustina didn’t face each other in 2020 because of covid. I’ll lean towards Faustina. However, Covenant had the fewest Seniors last year, and a very explosive offense. Azle could be a force in year one. Should be a great race here for playoff seeding.
District 3; Longview Heritage and Greenville should walk through this district for the top two spots. I’ll give the title to Longview.
District 4; Summit and Freddy, enough said.
District 5; I don’t know this group very well. I’ll go with St. Joseph and Baytown.

Being a powerhouse in TCAF doesn't mean much, but we will see. Longview should run away with district 3. Abilene could be a sleeper in district 1. Freddy I am sure will be going all the way this year

not saying they can't compete, but the quailty of teams they will play in district and playoffs in TAPPS compared to TCAF will be more difficult.

I am not real familiar with the TCAF (Tiny Children's Association of Football), but I would also think that my wall eyed warthog and SFAs castrated meerkat could compete in that league. TAPPS (Texas Association of Paprika, Pepper and Salt) is far more superior. Just my opinion so dont get your little panties in a wad.

Stay Prickly Ladies and Germs,

Bear

I guess we will see. Azle Christian plays a TAPPS D1 team this Friday. So they should know pretty quickly if they are outmatched in TAPPS or not

Azle 32-30 over Temple Holy Cross. Temple is big and fast. It was a great game and came down to the final play of the game. Azle limped in and limped out. Starting spread back has a soft cast on left arm. 4 starters didn’t even suit up Including Camden Logan 6’3” running back who was first team all state last year as a sophomore. Starting center got beat up pretty good as well and forced a freshman in to duties on extra points. It was not good. Lol. Overall I thought ACS held their own. Down 14 with 6 minutes to go and came back and won. Overall I would say that talent wise this ACS team is probably the second most talented team they have ever had. Should be interesting to watch. We all know one that in sixman you are one play away from a disaster.

What impressed me the most in that game was Azle's defense. They held them to 7 first downs and made 4 big stops in the fourth quarter in a row.

In TCAF I am here to tell you that Wylie Prep is one heck of a team! Azle will not have a chance against them. They are my pick for a repeat this year!

Have not seen ole Vincent J. Davis on here in a while. Is the ole Lutheran Lion faithful still around? I am curious to see how his Lutheran Lions will fair against that fierce spread rush that Coram Deo will throw at them. Battle of the Lions in the Texas Association of Pepper, Paprika, and Salt (TAPPS) on Friday night.

Being a powerhouse in TCAF doesn't mean much, but we will see. Longview should run away with district 3. Abilene could be a sleeper in district 1. Freddy I am sure will be going all the way this year
So Fort Worth Covenant Classical came from TCAF? How did they do last year?

I am not real familiar with the TCAF (Tiny Children's Association of Football), but I would also think that my wall eyed warthog and SFAs castrated meerkat could compete in that league. TAPPS (Texas Association of Paprika, Pepper and Salt) is far more superior. Just my opinion so dont get your little panties in a wad.

Stay Prickly Ladies and Germs,

Bear
Bear - FW Covenant Classical moved from TCAF. How did they do last year?

So Fort Worth Covenant Classical came from TCAF? How did they do last year?
Got destroyed by 3 UIL teams, won a terrible district and then got beat by 25 in the playoffs. Can't sling the ball around in six-man and expect to win big games. Not even in TAPPS

Got destroyed by 3 UIL teams, won a terrible district and then got beat by 25 in the playoffs. Can't sling the ball around in six-man and expect to win big games. Not even in TAPPS
Got beat bad by 2 UIL teams. Richland Springs and Union Hill. Lost by 2 to Baird and 14 I believe to Strawn. It was second round of playoffs when they lost so I would say they did pretty well. You seem to have a disdain for small private schools.

Outsider, are you "Sodapop" or "ponyboy"?! Anyways, TAPPS (Tiny Athletes Pediatric Preparation Services) has a team that will turn some heads every now and then and they usually have to follow similar rules as the UIL. other crackerjack leagues can do what they want because they are ran by nuts who will do anything to win and bend rules to benefit their own teams. Y'all choke on them apples.

Stay Prickly FRIENDS!

Bear

Back