District Leader

Caprock kid

11-man fan
As week three is in the books I'm wondering who everyone in this district thinks is the leader. If you go by wins and losses a person would have Matador(3-0), Paducah(2-1), and Guthrie(1-2) fallowed by Patton(0-2). But as we all know the record going into district doesn't always matter if you look at strength of schedule then it would be Paducah, Guthrie, and Matador fallowed by Patton. Or one could just judge from tradition and you would probably have Matador, tie between Paducah & Guthrie then Patton or if you are calling tradition just the past one year then you would have Guthrie over Paducah.

Matador wins this district hands down. Runner up will be a toss up between Paducah and Guthrie. I give the edge to Guthrie though because they are a more physical team.

I would say that the teams in this Dis aren't very impressive but it seems to me that D2 as a whole doesn't have very many quality teams. looking forward to the start of Dis all three teams seem to be very well matched it will come down to coaching and in that matter I will say Guthrie (1) Matador (2) Paducah (3) and Patton (4).

Pretty disappointing the way the Dragons played in this one it seems as if we took a page out of the old Crowell hand book. I have never been more disappointed to sit in the stands other than the Crowell game of this year the coach needs to get his boys under control playing dirty is no way to win a football game. Congratulations to Guthrie that is how a real team plays I was very impressed with the execution and the coaching its pretty obvious the Dragons were out played and out coached good luck Jags.

Back