district 9....2013

just a note...all the teams in this district are very competitive, yet no matter what the outcome of thier games, they walk out and congratulate each other after the game and show amazing sportsmanship...this year a young man from zephyr went far beyond that, checking up on a couple of injured players for several days after their game. I would rather commend these boys for sportsmanship, than for who did or didnt win a gameany day.

Edward Golden, the odds on both May and Lometa making it to the third round dropped to about 20 to 25 per cent last night. Lometa has no quit in them and their defense will still be plenty quick and tough. They did have a RB get hurt toward the end of last nights game. I don't know if he will be able to play next week. Cuts their ability to out score an opponant down somewhat.

Coach Phillips, When will your good Soph. be back full time in athletics. If this district were to stay the same, I am thinking he will be the best athlete returning. Providing, of course, he rehabs out alright.

Back