district 9....2013

Best way to avoid coin flips,,,,Dont lose...

My first year I was on the wrong end of a 3 way flip...Hard to blame the process when we didnt hold up our end and lost.

The last two weeks I have went to the home page to look at this districts schedules. Santa Anna shows a bye for every playing date after Throckmorton. So, who are you guys playing in week 3 Santa Anna?

Ok. Let's eliminate one team right off the bat.................... Zephyr. There done, just wait and see!
The top 2 teams is all that really matters! Right??

This district will all unfold after only 1 week!
The DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP trophy will at May's Tiger Stadium, polished up and waiting for it's winner!

1st district game is:
Santa Anna @ May ---- This game will decide the District Championship and the 2nd place finishing team!
Here's one of those games you wish it could have been the last district game.

Do you realize that this District's combined record going into district play could easily be (26-2)!! Impressive!

I feel the district will end up like this.

1. May (to much POWER sweeps)
2. Santa Anna (to much of the Valencia kid)
3. Lometa (Lometa gets the win only because I watched Rochelle BLOW IT last year)
4. Rochelle
5. Zephyr

Pretty sure district representatives will not be decided after 1 game, this district is one of the toughest if not the toughest district in the state, buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Guarantee Rochelle and Lometa will fight every week just like the other 3 teams, this district will be a dogfight every week. Whichever two teams come out of this district will have earned it.

Not only is there not a clear frontrunner, the way Lometa is coming on, there is no clear rearrunner either. The real shame of it is there will be three playoff caliber teams left at home come playoff time! I have no doubt any of the three could make the playoffs in seven of the east D 1 districts and 5 or 6 of the west D 1 districts. Distict 9 is the best district in the state top to bottom.

Back