District 3 picks

Chap_24

11-man fan
How do you think these teams will finish in district this year.

1. Ropes
2. Meadow
3. Anton
4. Whiteface
5. Lubbock Harmony

i don’t get to see many of the games with the teams in this district.. Wanted to get that out there 1st... i think that it will be a toss-up between meadow and ropes, but I’m leaning towards ropes. not knowing who all left but knowing that the meadow boy Houston Quintanilla (sorry for spelling) graduated and how important he was both offense and defense he is going to be very hard to replace i will choose ropes until we get some games played... good luck to all and here’s to hoping we all have no injuries..

Chap...beacause last year Meadow beat the ever lovin crap out us and Ropes just beat us by 28. HAHAA! I just think Ropes lost too much with losing 11 Seniors. Granted, Meadow lost Quintanilla, but not as much as much as Ropes! I will be able to tell you more after tonight since we play Ropes! But thats why the games are played, to see who is the best team THAT NIGHT! Good luck to all the teams!

wow didnt know that ropes lost that many srs hmmmmmm points to ponder.. i think houston would have been the best linebacker or running back if he had been on any team last year. my humble oppinion i know.

My opinion now is it will be a battle! Throw out records and wins or losses! These boys will battle it out! If we make the playoffs, it will be a possible rematch with Ropes or Meadow! I think these are the top two in that district! Good luck the rest of the season!

Back