Coolidge homecoming

Let get the big win friday for which this Friday just not an normal Friday game. This is homecoming which a lot of ex students are attending so let keep that jacket pride going are how we say it bring the wood!!

The only thing I have heard about Coolidge is that they run their mouth and talk trash the entire game and several kids have been kicked out of the game for excessive dirty play.

Well hearing is one thing and seeing is another but football is always been trash talking sport. I don't no who lied to you about dirty hits this team doesn't play like that. But everybody always going talk about a team but in the end everyone respect each other after a game. Coolidge just going play together as a team win or lose they still keep that head up high. Let get it Jackets.

SWRaider is right, when Penelope played Coolidge for their homecoming, all they did was talk trash, when lil #23 got tackled in the backfield by #6 Cory Nave, he was talking trash, because he got tackled in the backfield, so they do talk alot of trash

Yellowjacketpride said:
Well hearing is one thing and seeing is another but football is always been trash talking sport. I don't no who lied to you about dirty hits this team doesn't play like that. But everybody always going talk about a team but in the end everyone respect each other after a game. Coolidge just going play together as a team win or lose they still keep that head up high. Let get it Jackets.

well we played cooliage, and i can tell you that they hate it when they are losing. They will talk trash, and make dirty hit and do anything just to TRY to get back in the lead. They have no sportsman ship at all. They are a good team they just have big mouths.

Back