congrats may

Just to clarify something, when #4 got the int at the end,the "td" wasnt called back. He stood on the one ft line and taunted the abbott players, #6 came and put him on his back with authority, his showboatin cost his team a td, maybe it would be a good clip to show to young players as another reason u shouldnt showboat. I expect that Crowell will introduce those not familiar with it the mercy rule come saturday!

The real championship game should be ira vs crowell. The whole sixman playoff format needs to be revamped so a good game follows in the championship. We all know May will get beat by 40+. Crowell is too talented for May to hang but hey if they have the same refs as with abbott anything can happen. BTW is it true 2 of those refs were related to May residents?

Yea all four refs are related to May players thats why we had more penalties against us including touchdowns being called back. Seriously ? May won thats the truth. Abbot asst coach is from May thats the truth. May plays Saturday thats the truth. Give it a rest already. Abbot has great athletes and i am sure will make a great run nxt yr. but this yr is over time to move on. I say this to the athletes of all schools ...play hard play smart and have fun.

Let's just hope that a select few of Abbott's fans grow up some before next year. This type of behavior really just reflects poorly on the entire program.

I didnt make an exuse of anything, stated facts about the play with the int, and i anticipate a 45 pt win. Thats all, alot of the posts on this website are the opinions of fans from different schools after or before games, so if they dont coinside with cowboy p they are considered classless, havent seen anything posted that would fit that other than the refs being related, and i never heard anything like that before that one post.

Every team in the state had the same oppertunity! If your team is sitting and watching this saturday then they did not take advantage of your oppertunity. Both Crowell and May took care of their business. Crowell 13-1 and May 14-0 teo great teams. And yes there were other great teams this year. Each was given a chance to earn a spot at state. Im sorry if that offends anyone. But the best team from the west took care of their business and the best team from the east did the same. Its just that simple. Maybe im old but in my day we wanted the team from our side to win state it was a pride thing a respect thing.

U kind of flipflop monkey palm, first u said the refs were the only thing that kept abbott in the game, then u brag on them. This is a discussion forum, if u think the discussion should be over, move on.

Back