congrats may

dodad2133":166b2yhu said:
Dirty South the loser always complains about the refs. LOL

Imaginary ejections? Even the ending interception produced the most confused looking refs I've ever seen call a big game.
Seems to me Abbott was poised to stay in the game until the end... an imaginary flag ended the season early for #3 of Abbott..
The reason mays offense wasn't scoring so easily can be rightfully credited to #3 and the reason they started scoring as soon as he was ejected...? Seems to me the refs had a chubby for may...

None the less abbott will be back contending for state next year and may will be getting 45'd in jerrys world. How's that for a prognosis.

TheDirtySouth":vl6rbvuj said:
dodad2133":vl6rbvuj said:
Dirty South the loser always complains about the refs. LOL

Imaginary ejections? Even the ending interception produced the most confused looking refs I've ever seen call a big game.
Seems to me Abbott was poised to stay in the game until the end... an imaginary flag ended the season early for #3 of Abbott..
The reason mays offense wasn't scoring so easily can be rightfully credited to #3 and the reason they started scoring as soon as he was ejected...? Seems to me the refs had a chubby for may...

None the less abbott will be back contending for state next year and may will be getting 45'd in jerrys world. How's that for a prognosis.

May had a player ejected than Abbott had one ejected a few plays later. This was one of the worst officiated Games I have ever seen. May had 2 touchdowns called back abott had none. Abott would jump off sides and May would be penalized. Refes need to let the players decide the game. Abbott played hard and I respect that and expected nothing less, but May won Get over it.

Always has to be one crybaby in the bunch. May had more bogus calls against them than About did by a long shot. Plus May had a player ejected as well. If you wanna say the officiating sucked, I'm right there with you on that one, but the rest of your rants just makes you look like a sore loser

Monkeypalm":1z8kekty said:
Always has to be one crybaby in the bunch. May had more bogus calls against them than About did by a long shot. Plus May had a player ejected as well. If you wanna say the officiating sucked, I'm right there with you on that one, but the rest of your rants just makes you look like a sore loser

nothing soar. Maybe a little cold. Who even got ejected from may? Sure wasn't one of their star players...
Abbott suffered and may benefited from that one call.

But #3 will be a senior next year. And come then not even a ref will stop him and his team...

really tho, good luck may. I'll be surprised if y'all even make it a game...

yes congrats to May for not only playing a good game but for doing it with out their defensive standout player....as for refs well i normally wouldnt say much but having been na ref for several yrs i would have to say yea they were a poor excuse for officiating crew....neither may or abbots ejected players deserved that....May did have more penalties and abbot never had a td cancelled out by a penalty...so May EARNED the right to play for state title.....and no thanks we wont be asking for these refs...have a great basketball season

#4 from may a good talent but his world is about to be rocked at jerry world he taunted twice on 2 Td runs and was not flagged won't happen Saturday.

Kid...hold on a minute son....your record is not always indicative of your teams ability and strength...look who they played....they even beat a a state qualifier 96-50....Abbott deserves a little more credit than you implied ... May beat a very fine team even if their record wasn't so good...

No bitterness here. Look at the teams that Abbott lost to. All I believe is May came in over confident and if #3 wasn't ejected the game might have been closer. Abbott had to be a good team to do what they did but they aren't Crowell, Throck, WV, Ira, or GC heck or even Valley. I hoped they would win but that's just the way it goes. And they beat the D2 qualifier so there is that.

dont even begin to hate on abbott's record, abbott's coaches always stack
great teams up in the preseason to challenge his team, may didn't really play anybody to be 13-0 going in to this game. #4 for may was a horrible sport and taunted players and even a parent at one of the endzones. anybody who watches this film would agree the officiating was horrible, the may kid that was ejected targeted a kid in his ear hole helmet to helmet, #3 for abbott made a routine tackle and the back lowered his head and they collided, it was a pitiful make up call. the holding was rediculous, when did it become ok to tackle the defensive players. the ref on the abbott side was more concerned with his earmuffs than anything. no matter what team gets hurt by it, it is always wrong for a ref or group of refs to turn a game. the bogus call on #3 for abbott was on a huge 4th down stand inside the 20 which gave them the first down first and goal, huge momentum swing, but don't worry, abbott only loses 2 seniors, they will be back next year bigger than ever.

Back