Colt McCoy

McCoy and V. Young two Horns that were rob out of the Hinesman. Mccoy will do fine this weekend even if they are playing a rivil team pittsburg.

Sorry Rainjacket, English is my second languge, Red Neck is first. After I droped out of Alvin Jr. College I apply to SMU>USC<UCLA<MIT<CIA<FBI<and the other ones I could spell. When I was growing up a firefox was a cat on fire running down an East Texas town main st.

Astro55":3flm3nt6 said:
Sorry Rainjacket, English is my second languge, Red Neck is first. After I droped out of Alvin Jr. College I apply to SMU>USC<UCLA<MIT<CIA<FBI<and the other ones I could spell. When I was growing up a firefox was a cat on fire running down an East Texas town main st.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of Goob's kids?

Hey Pete, I would like to give him Colt 3 wins but the first game ( Pittsburg ) was a loss. He'll get plenty more.
I have a pic my sis snapped of Colt and Shipley with some nice bucks they took on a managed ranch outside of Cherokee. Impressive thing was they were at church right after the hunt. Colt used to spend Sunday afternoons at my parents hunting & fishing when he was a real young kid. Whole family is really nice.

Hey George,,My Bad...two out of three..,

Guess i was looking forward to this weeks game...

Wonder when U.T. will play little brother?

Well Colt is proving he has a place in the "Big League". Didn't quite pull out a win against the Jets but did engineer a drive in the final 2 minutes to force OT.

Will Colt play this week, last thing I read about him was foot was in a boot and the other QB was back.
Next question how long will little brother stay at UT. I don't see him playing for at lease two years. Brown will stick with Gilbert, don't get me wrong I think Gilbert will end up being a very good QB. He will never be a McCoy, but he will get UT back.
How about V. Young when he went on IR you know who the brought back, Sims. Another recent Texas Ex Shipley is doing an outstanding job for a slow white boy.

Back