Clinic Time - TCAF Clinic of Champions

Broadcaster

Six-man fan
I will post more on thise but for a calendar note:
The 2019 TCAF Clinic of Champions will be held Saturday, February 16 @ Nazarene Christian Academy.
Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m. with our first session beginning at 8:30.
Speakers to include but not limited to coaches below (waiting on a response from one still)
Door prizes !!!
Lunch will be served (please do a pre-registration if you plan to come. Makes planning lots easier. Don't want to run out of food)

- Vance Jones of Balmorhea, UIL D1 Quarterfinalist
- Stephen Cox of Weatherford Chritian School (TAPPS D3 Finalist)
- Ky Clark, Heritage, Christian Academy, TCAF State Champion D2
- Larry Uland, Wylie Prep, TCAF State Champion D1
- Mike Reed, Gordon (Former Throckmorton State Champion)(finally influenced him to talk DEFENSE)
- Mystery Speaker - awaiting letter for solid reply of confirmation

Some great men there as well as great coaches. More info on them to come! Please fee free to print off or use info below to pre-register and get on the list early. You may email this but send check asap. I will do an official form prior to January 15.

Registration Information
Pre-Registration deadline is February 11 for preregistration fee of $30 per individual for early registration. Registration fee at the door will be $40 per individual.
Please complete and mail form and fee payable to CSAF, Inc to: Bill Reed, TCAF Director, 1111 South Drive, Springtown, TX 76082.

Name: ______________________________________________

School / Town: ________________________________________

Mailing Address: ___________________________________________________________________________________

Email: _____________________________________________

Phone: _____________________________________________

My email address is [email protected]. Please drop me a line with any questions. This is a minimum fee clinic with lots of good information. I hope you can attend. Your registration fee gets you admission, lunch, and “maybe” a door prize.

Back