Cherokee vs Milford

otil_85

Six-man fan
Now talking about a old match up ...both teams have deep roots between themselves ...I can remember guys like Ricky Bell ...and Tracy Hightower ...Milford is a class act as well as Cherokee ....Back in the 80s we travel to your small town when ya where on a roll ...we came to fight and won the game that night but the most amazing thing happen was after the game when the whole team and fans came into our locker room to shake our hands that night ....Ifs all about respect guys ....Cherokee will play to the end ....Cherokee Ready ....

I remember those games even though at the time I was a youngster.... But Tracy Hightower has 2 cousins on this years team....#3 and #7.....

If they are anything like Tracy we have are work cut out ..and if we show up to play as we have the past month it will be a great battle ....there should be no reason for a let down.... go Indians good luck to both Teams

I dont think #3 is as big as Tracy was... But he is crafty....I know the Indians will come to play and I believe that is how it should be....Now older than dirt Tracy may be at the game Saturday

Kool, at last years Blum- Milford game I was asking everybody from Milford if they knew Tracy! Noboby knew who I was talking about, at last this nice lady I met was his aunt. Tracy was big and fast, I don't believe his cousin is as big or as fast as Tracy but he's still a handful! I havn't seen Cherokee play so I can't say who will win. It should be a good game.

Why would that shut me up bill (JL ) hey did ya get them bleachers done yet ... Why haven't ya bought some before now ya have had a year to do so... Good luck the Indians Saturday ...

Sure lol just make sure you save me a spot in the box Friday night I want to sit between the two JL so we can have 3 in a row lol JL JL JL keep your crazy grass at home lol you never can tell you might have to take a trip to Brownwood Monday morning and come home without a job lol

Looks like 'ol cherokee has been getting better and better as the season goes on......................like playing Blanket to a 5 point game!

I think your indians are peaking just at the right time!

A win is a win rather 45 points or 1 point last time I check ....you must have be so smart you skip 1st grade bill (JL ) or does that run in your blood line

Here are the facts Cherokee must mix it up to stand a big upset ...run run run will not work ...and we must cover the long ball ... On both sides of the field ...we will come to play ...and no matter the out come give 100%... And bill I'm going to state this whoever wins this game will win STATE ...

Back