Calvert, Rigdon, & Hayes!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargirl13

Six-man fan
A little birdy told me that Calvert is going to hire Nathan Hayes as their HFB and James Rigdon as Assistant Football/HBB. I hope Burkhart took his blood pressure medication because that is going to be a heck of challenge to him in the DII east!

Heard the same as well as Hayes bringing in old coaching friend who just happens to have 2 very athletic children

Yep, long story in the Standard Times today about it. Nathan Hayes hired as FB coach and AD, his brother Steven hired as boys basketball coach, and Bud Halfmann from Blackwell hired as girls basketball coach.

Congratulations to Coach Nathan Hayes, Coach Steven Hayes, and Coach Bud Halfmann. I will be keeping up with Robert Lee and who knows when I will show up to watch a game. Good Luck.

Got on to take one shot huh. Could you elaborate on your statement?
I get on quite regularly. I don’t comment much. Only when I feel the need. If you feel I’ve taken a shot, you don’t know me at all. I said what I said and make no bones about it. Was it not clear? Was it not concise? Was it not politically correct enough without being brutal enough to besmirch delinquents by name? I wish them well. I’m sure everyone in the town they currently reside in wishes them well. Wishes they get well out of this town that is…

I get on quite regularly. I don’t comment much. Only when I feel the need. If you feel I’ve taken a shot, you don’t know me at all. I said what I said and make no bones about it. Was it not clear? Was it not concise? Was it not politically correct enough without being brutal enough to besmirch delinquents by name? I wish them well. I’m sure everyone in the town they currently reside in wishes them well. Wishes they get well out of this town that is…
Yes please, I’m ok with a good old fashioned besmirching

I’m sorry jokes aside I’m lost quite frankly. I was under the assumption all was well in the hamlet of Strawn. That’s what was told here. So I am taken back by your comment.

Congratulations to Coach Nathan Hayes, Coach Steven Hayes, and Coach Bud Halfmann. I will be keeping up with Robert Lee and who knows when I will show up to watch a game. Good Luck.
This didn't age well... Wonder why RL kept S.Hayes as a basketball coach when N.
Hayes was supposed to be AD/HFB? Wasnt the whole point for them to work with each other? Cant wait to see where N.Hayes lands... I'm assuming a school with the initials RS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back