Bordon County,Richland Springs

Dear rainman,

ED ain't the point. Whut I wuz talkin' bout wuz whatever it iz (webbed-feet, snuff-dippin' mama, got left at the Wal-Mart when yew wuz in yur diapers and didn't git picked up fer a few days, too much use of Sevin dust to git rid of lice, eaten one too many slices of moldy bread, or any uther number of thags) that floats round in uz at that subterranean level that pushes our buttons and causes uz to do and say thangs.

I'm so glad the season's started & we're gettin more interesting discussions going. Enough with the X's & O's, workout philosophies, scheduling & chocolate milk. Too bad ol' Dandy Don passed, maybe he'd sing a song. "If heartaches brought fame and world wide acclaim I'd be a legend in my mind...." I wonder if Ronnie Milsap's a siman fan?
Oh yeah, somebody might want to ask Coach Burkhart if they ever been invited or Jim Ed Ferguson if they have ever invited the Yote's.

51eleven":1kx7i7e2 said:
I'm so glad the season's started & we're gettin more interesting discussions going. Enough with the X's & O's, workout philosophies, scheduling & chocolate milk. Too bad ol' Dandy Don passed, maybe he'd sing a song. "If heartaches brought fame and world wide acclaim I'd be a legend in my mind...." I wonder if Ronnie Milsap's a siman fan?
Oh yeah, somebody might want to ask Coach Burkhart if they ever been invited or Jim Ed Ferguson if they have ever invited the Yote's.
Man that's too easy. Let's speculate and make it more funner.

Goob":14junc0y said:
Dear rainman,

ED ain't the point. Whut I wuz talkin' bout wuz whatever it iz (webbed-feet, snuff-dippin' mama, got left at the Wal-Mart when yew wuz in yur diapers and didn't git picked up fer a few days, too much use of Sevin dust to git rid of lice, eaten one too many slices of moldy bread, or any uther number of thags) that floats round in uz at that subterranean level that pushes our buttons and causes uz to do and say thangs.

You made ED the point, peanut. It's really no more complicated than that.

I was more than happy talking about used walmart sacks full of baloney sandwiches. I go with what I have to work with. If you didn't want to make your girlfriend's sexual troubles part of the conversation, you should have though of that before you started typing the first time.

It must be frustrating for you to have to converse with someone who can actually converse back, huh Jimmy Carter of RS?

I'll wait for yet another dodge and duck post from you. And I'll gladly welcome the ignorant fanboy support you get from the old, bald guy.

popcorn.gif

Dear slightlydamppekkerwoodoftheplains,

Yew iz rite. I iz thrilled to have yew to done talk with. Yew mite jest be the most insiteful feller ever to grace thiz here board. And I bet yur momma thinks so (or thought so if she iz unfortunately not with uz anymores).

And I'ma bettin' yew iz a handsome feller, too. A regular Jethro Bodine of the Plains. Wuz yew like him when yew wuz younger? Wantin' to be a double aught agent or a movie star like that Dash Riprock?

Insight has nothing to do with it. Nor does Beverly Hillbilly reruns. But if that's your level of discourse, then that's your level of discourse.

That rite thare is the incredible post I done ever seen. Pleaze keep it up, we iz all waitin' with anticerpation.

Who the heck is ED? Y'all keep talking about him but I've never seen him post on here. Is that somebody's realworld handle?
Or maybe THE MR. ED? A horse is a horse is a horse of course unless....... That must be it, he's a talking horse but he can't hit the key's with his hooves.

Back