Borden County vs Rankin

This will be a battle of 2 young teams. It will go to 4 quarters. Whomever makes the least mistakes wins this one. I'll take Rankin by 20

Common opponent (Balmorhea) between the two lost three starters to injuries during the BC Balmorhea game... something to think about!!! Don't Count those Red Devils out yet....

Balmorhea had 3 injuries in 3rd quarter, only one of them did not return. Anyway they had no success running ball with starters healthy. Only success was from passing game on bad coverage. Balmorhea speed overall looked slow other than #6 and he couldn’t get anything. They didn’t look as good as record would indicate against opponents played, unless opponents are overrated. Can anyone tell me if Rankin relies heavily on one player like Mclean?

Rankin has a couple good players that can score anytime they touch the ball. They are a young team just like Borden County. In my opinion both teams have been underrated all year. Should be a good game. Hopefully whomever wins has enough left over for Mcclean

I’ll eat my crow, that’s why they play the game. I felt rankin was underrated all year but they are peaking at the right time. Should be a great game next week with McLean.

TheMaskedVigilante":2he177tk said:
Devils_Messenger":2he177tk said:
Some of y’all gots some explaining to do... Everyone in here hating on my Devils, are y’all believers now?

Congrats on achieving a season beyond mediocrity. Good luck with Crockett.

Good luck with the round ball... maybe you can take your coyotes by 30+ in that, and get it right this time.

TheMaskedVigilante":jt9wz2c8 said:
Devils_Messenger":jt9wz2c8 said:
Some of y’all gots some explaining to do... Everyone in here hating on my Devils, are y’all believers now?

Congrats on achieving a season beyond mediocrity. Good luck with Crockett.

LOL..salty much!?!? It’s cool..we’ll see you again on the court and it will hurt that much more when we win..again!!

Back