Biggest upset of the year???

Anybody think Blanket will upset Richland Springs to win the district? I've seen several predictions on that game on other sites. Going to be a very interesting game!

I don't think its a Blanket football player, Blankets coach don't put up with them trash talking. Might be one of the loooosers who didn't play this year.

Tigerfootball2012":21dv00mw said:
Anybody think Blanket will upset Richland Springs to win the district? I've seen several predictions on that game on other sites. Going to be a very interesting game!
Your a funny little man. :)

It'll be just another 45 for RS.

Blanket will prolly be upset about
gettin' 45'd and all.
RS won't.
jus sayin'.

No trash interpretred on my part. Gotta want to win to do it. Theoretically ANYBODY COULD do it. It's Football. If somebody found a way to stop Bush they might have a Chance (pun intended).

RS is just too loaded for Blanket. Both sides of the ball, and coaching. RS lost a bit, but Coach Burk is just too good of a coach to be held back much. (fyi, i'm not a fan of RS just an observer)

Bulldog_2011":2azovbjh said:
Dogface is my father and he talks alot of trash!!!!
HA! If I had another son he DANG SURE wouldn't be no BULLDOG!!!!
BAM!!!!! WAM-OO!!!!! KA-POW!!!!!
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I told my school colors
it would reveal my secret location.
Ok,
I'll chance a little hint.
One of the colors are...

white.

Biggest UPSET of the year....
Coach Grimes is acquitted of all charges & JAFO has to eat crow (or resigns from ever using the board again) which ever is more fitting.
OR......
Coach Grimes is found Guilty of the charges and we all have to listen to JAFO's "Hang'em High" rhetoric until we resign from ever using the board again....
I PRAY for the former.

Back