Biggest upset of the year???

CowboyP":5oagvitz said:
RS can be beaten IF the opposing team can avoid the intimidation of RS's record.
RS's only test of the regular season will be Gordon. I think that's going to be a great game if Gordon doesn't get intimidated and makes few mistakes in the game. RS will not make many mistakes. I think Gordon can put a big wrinkle in RS record but we will just have to wait and see...

twodollarbill":1frqi159 said:
CowboyP":1frqi159 said:
Doggy doesn't want his reputation to be attached to his team...

I think it may be the other way round Cowboy. No team wants to be attached to Doggie..
That's what I meant. He doesn't want people to look down on the kids because he's the coach. They didn't ask for it...

oakwoodalumni56":2wxnhx6a said:
Doggie is from Trinidad. There ya go

To say that Doggie is from Trinidad is to say that wheat is from bread. Doggie is a Multi faceted creature who is a culmination of a lot of "froms". Doggie brings a lot to the table wherever he currently is, including humor and sometimes levity to this board.
To pigeon hole him to being from somewhere, when he obviously doesn't want it public(or else he'd post it on his own behalf) is wrong.
Doggie is NOT from Trinidad. Doggie IS from 6-Man.

CowboyP":3w3if404 said:
RS can be beaten IF the opposing team can avoid the intimidation of RS's record.
Plus it would help if they can avoid their talent, speed, tradition, winning attitude...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

smokeyjoe53":2yoy53lz said:
CowboyP":2yoy53lz said:
Plus it would help if they can avoid their talent, speed, tradition, winning attitude...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
And Coaching.

Back