Big Announcement Coming soon for state championship games

The link is on page 9 of this post about half way down but I cant seem to get it work. It keeps telling me the content is currently unavailable.

How many folks noticed the "reminants" of the six-man sideline on the Packers/Cowboys field? It was pretty clear to me.

Wasn't able to watch the entire game (had a family gathering in Austin, and when it was 13-3 Dallas, I figured the Pack was stinkin' on ice; happened to turn it on at home just after the 4th qtr started), so I wonder if Fox mentioned the event of the day before ...

For many, many years I always bought my youngest some Cowboys paraphernalia for Christmas or her birthday. I can't do it this year. Teaching a child to love that team like I did growing up is tantamount to child abuse.

I watched the cowboys from their inception and was a big fan. I tolerated them during the aikman years but I can't stand Jerry jones anymore...... That ferret-faced SOB makes my skin crawl.........

Yes, they should be showing it at some time towards the end of December. I am going to try and get a date/time

Smokeyjoe, I agree with your description of JJ to a T. He's made the Cowboys a joke. Just like their defense. Everyone of their defensive backs would have broken ankles trying to play pass defense against some of our best six-man players.

olderdragon":nk44didy said:
Granger just checking to see if you have any word about when/if the Six-man games will be replayed on Fox anytime?
Thanks for any update.

They are airing a very short highlights video on FoxSportsSouthwest but I haven't seen a complete game listed yet? Is the highlight reel all we should expect??

It sounded like Granger explained to his booth mate how to say Crowell early on in the broadcast... :)

Many thanks to everyone involved with the State game this year!!!

Back