Big Announcement Coming soon for state championship games

In talking with Craig, we assume they will be using the jumbo/mega tron… The feed they use for that is one we expect to get.

FYI, I have missed only one state championship game since 1993. (Groom-Gordon). Was working at Trinity and we had to host an NCAA game that day. Promptly quit that job. LOL.

granger":367br1hl said:
In talking with Craig, we assume they will be using the jumbo/mega tron… The feed they use for that is one we expect to get.

FYI, I have missed only one state championship game since 1993. (Groom-Gordon). Was working at Trinity and we had to host an NCAA game that day. Promptly quit that job. LOL.

Granger your too nice. I read the post that prompted this comment and thought wait a minute. I spoke to you last year and in 08'. I've seen you a couple of other times. Heard of you being there and read your reports of the State Game so many times. Just in the last dozen years I've followed the site. Comments about prior years and the Huntress Report confirm your interest and support of the sport beyond the pale of the average fan. Without your site and dedication we would still be scanning the back pages of the sports section for scores, only, if they were there at all.
Thanks for your love of the game, technical expertise an dedication.
On behalf of the memory of Don Hardin, Rock On Dude.

Well Craig, I thought Lee and Mac were going to do the side line commentaries, but I heard they turned that over to the wildcat class of 89.

Ok, so don't start every comment with "ok"......................

But if your going to make mistakes one could be "Ok folks, no forty fiving here today, team A wins 51 to 11.

I have tried to read this post to find out exactly what's going on but there are too many inside jokes (that aren't all funny BTW) and other bullcrap. And damned little info.

Would Granger please summarize exactly what is the plan? What channel on "Fox internet radio"? How does one who is semi-connected in the medium tech world participate in this wonderful thing? I have no idea where to start looking for this broadcast.

Thanks

dr_gonzo":2jcdlqr6 said:
I have tried to read this post to find out exactly what's going on but there are too many inside jokes (that aren't all funny BTW) and other bullcrap. And damned little info.

Would Granger please summarize exactly what is the plan? What channel on "Fox internet radio"? How does one who is semi-connected in the medium tech world participate in this wonderful thing? I have no idea where to start looking for this broadcast.

Thanks

Didn't you get the email telling you your decoder ring will be in your mailbox in two weeks?

oldfat&bald":9ojpweai said:
dr_gonzo":9ojpweai said:

Thanks

Didn't you get the email telling you your decoder ring will be in your mailbox in two weeks?
He didn't qualify for the decoder ring.

CowboyP":3dsopd7i said:
oldfat&bald":3dsopd7i said:
dr_gonzo":3dsopd7i said:

Thanks

He didn't qualify for the decoder ring.

No wonder the doc is confused and mad.

Back