Big Announcement Coming soon for state championship games

This will be video webcast. I will make sure and have the link Saturday. I will also have my computer and create a special page, so I can read comments between games and such.

Learned today that Fox SW plans on showing the both games on TV replay as well, they are just not sure what the date for that it just yet. It will be in December.

oldfat&bald":fmxcibqj said:
CowboyP":fmxcibqj said:
oldfat&bald":fmxcibqj said:
dr_gonzo":fmxcibqj said:
I have tried to read this post to find out exactly what's going on but there are too many inside jokes (that aren't all funny BTW) and other bullcrap. And damned little info.

Would Granger please summarize exactly what is the plan? What channel on "Fox internet radio"? How does one who is semi-connected in the medium tech world participate in this wonderful thing? I have no idea where to start looking for this broadcast.

Thanks

Didn't you get the email telling you your decoder ring will be in your mailbox in two weeks?
He didn't qualify for the decoder ring.

No wonder the doc is confused and mad.
Go sip your tea Dr_Bozo, we country bumpkins all understand it

dr_gonzo":2uj86ixi said:
I have tried to read this post to find out exactly what's going on but there are too many inside jokes (that aren't all funny BTW) and other bullcrap. And damned little info.

Would Granger please summarize exactly what is the plan? What channel on "Fox internet radio"? How does one who is semi-connected in the medium tech world participate in this wonderful thing? I have no idea where to start looking for this broadcast.

Thanks

Information on state games can be found here:
http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/story ... eedID=3601

audio of state championships here:
http://www.microplexnews.com/liveaudio-2/

otil_85":4tdlqjku said:
Adult drinks will be sold ????

Based on past history no. Not for HS games, as it should be IMHO.

Last year at a college game the hawkers were almost fighting to serve $9 16 oz to paying customers. Some had been seen in the parking lot before the game shotgunning through a funnel/hose. Some were quite belligerent and stumbling afterwards.
My thoughts if you go to one of those is for the price of about 3-4 you can go have a plate of bar-b-que and a couple of beers afterwards.

Then there was the incident after this years Raiders-Cowboys game. Guess it was hushed up (did JJ call the newsies?) as I only saw something the day after. Four Raiders fans beat up a Cowboy fan afterwards. Witnessed from a distance, other fans found him unconscious between two cars. Don't know what prompted it but maybe he had 3 or 4 and let his gator lips override his hummingbird butt (you don't taunt four fans from the other team that has just lost by yourself-or at all for that matter).

We have all figured out a way for Leman to sneak in a shout out for us diehards. Now lets tell a little history of the towns playing at the big dance. A couple of sentences or less.

Crowell: Population of 928 (only on census day). Cattle are included in that number also.

Its rumored we are the wild hog capital of Texas. I think we share this award with many of the surrounding counties in all honesty.

We have one flashing red light at the center of town (more of a bump and go for most).

There are only two streets in Crowell, Main and Plumb. You get off main your plumb out of town!!

WV Backer":1haqxh1o said:
You didn't tell 'em about Goodcreek Bridge.

Oh ya.

If a big fish is caught in Foard County it always caught at the Goodcreek bridge. Not any new fish stories in a long time cause of this dry weather we have had for the last 3 years. Its sad really!!

If y'all have more hogs than San Saba county you better hide the women & children .............. Killed 24 in less than 30 minutes in a hay field. 3 guys with AR's.

If you guys go to the big games and get lost or get yourself in trouble, send a message to this site and we'll help you get out of your quandary. We'll tell you what our dads told us: Don't call me. You got yourself into it, now get yourself out.

In a way I don't want six man to become very popular, because the more attention it gets the more likely changes will come to it because the media.

B6MF":266aqzeq said:
In a way I don't want six man to become very popular, because the more attention it gets the more likely changes will come to it because the media.

It's a catch 22. The bigger it gets, the less there is of what we really love about it. But, then again, everyone ought to love it.

Back