Best Under the Radar Players

There is a kid from Brookesmith that runs just like the big Rigdon kid. Brookesmith has an awful coach so that kid will never see his full potential but he is a good player.

MA1984":20y1zdns said:
Brookesmith has an awful coach so that kid will never see his full potential but he is a good player.

Ma, you are just as wrong as you can be with that "off the wall" statement. The Brookesmith program has done a 180 with the current coaching staff. They were a really good team the last two years. I thought even better than their final ranking.

Johnny South":127z0448 said:
MA1984":127z0448 said:
Brookesmith has an awful coach so that kid will never see his full potential but he is a good player.

Ma, you are just as wrong as you can be with that "off the wall" statement. The Brookesmith program has done a 180 with the current coaching staff. They were a really good team the last two years. I thought even better than their final ranking.

Easy schedule. Only played two teams worth anything and lost to both of them. The players were good the coaches on the other hand not so much. Any coach could have gone 9-2 with that team and schedule. Feel free to change my mind but it won’t happen mostly because I don’t respect you.

Also blanket has a kid that I’m not sure is under the radar I think he was all state but he is like 6-5 or 6-6 I think he could play TE at the next level

MA1984":1r4yxs7b said:
Easy schedule. Only played two teams worth anything and lost to both of them. The players were good the coaches on the other hand not so much. Any coach could have gone 9-2 with that team and schedule.

So I suppose that you are really just saying that you are the man for the job! Lol
Have you applied?

And another little thing that you have overlooked here, five of the games on Brookesmith's schedule were against D1 teams. That in itself shows that they were looking for some competition. No one can accurately predict exactly how good a team will be two years in advance.

The guy at Brookesmith is a good coach. They have done more than in the past 20 years, I can guarantee you that. MA1984 is probably either a parent or player from when the coach was at Blanket and didn't get to play, or showcase his "abilities".

Never thought I would completely agree with the South man, but he is right about the Brookesmith coaching staff. His coaching has turned the Brookesmith program around. At least for now. It does take some talent feeding into the high school program to keep it going.

Back