Best "pump up" songs.

Survivor's EYE OF THE TIGER!<BR>ACDC's THUNDERSTRUCK<BR>Metallica's MASTER OF PUPPETS<BR>Mudvayne's DIG<BR>Static X's DIRTHOUSE<P>Too many to list....am interested in this topic though..... :)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MattC:<BR><STRONG>Maybe "Pump up the volume"?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>How about... "Pump up the jam"

we usually have a LOT of Metallica playing, and Pantera. but that's probably cause I'm in control of the stereo...lol One song I always loved when it came football time and I don't know why is Hedstrong by Trapt. Oh yeah, can't forget Spit It Out or Left Behind or Liberate by Slipknot...all awsome songs.

Pantera - Walk<BR>Eminem - Till I Collapse<BR>Trapt - Headstrong<BR>ACDC - For Those About to Rock - (Good intro song)<BR>Metallica - Master of Puppets<BR>T.I. - Bring 'Em Out

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BADGER:<BR><STRONG>"Blue Velvet" by Bobby Vinton</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The topic is "Pump Up" songs, not "Pump Yourself" songs.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BADGER:<BR><STRONG>And how do you "serve Him" that makes you different ?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Didn't say I was perfect. Like anyone else I can have a momentary lapse of reason. My post was totally uncalled for. Should've kept my fingers silent. Still think "Blue Velvet" is an odd choice for "Pump Up" song.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coach_js:<BR><STRONG><P>i'm walkin' on sunshine?<P>LOL<P> ;)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes that one is quite the adrenaline pumper there.....<P> <P><BR>Anyway pump up songs...Im going to haft to go with Lets go by Trick Daddy<p>[ September 01, 2006: Message edited by: crazytigerfan ]

Back