Best J-Bird Offense

Coach Jones was one of Coach Lee's mentors.

Lee's & Strawn's State Championship win over Jones & Balmorea in 2017 must have been a little bittersweet.

Cool to see what happens when a younger coach is standing on a mentor's shoulders in any case.
The Coach Lee they are talking about is Mitch Lee, not Strawn's Coach Lee.

Thanks, I was talking about Dwayne Lee at Strawn since 2003, for those who dont know that.
Dewayne Lee is a Terrible x and o guy. Foolish to bring his name up in this topic.
Dewayne is known for makeing front line trench soldiers.
Lots of verbal abuse and lift weights 24/7. The military needs to put a office in Strawn.
Your best coaches today for the J are, no specific order here.
Vance Jones, Mike Reed, Shawn Rogers, Harley Etheridge very sharp O mind, Trey Richey,

Dewayne Lee is a Terrible x and o guy. Foolish to bring his name up in this topic.
Lots of verbal abuse and lift weights 24/7. The military needs to put a office in Strawn.
Vance Jones, Mike Reed, Shawn Rogers, Harley Etheridge very sharp O mind, Trey Richey,
Well if he's so terrible then why does he have 5 trophies in the case? That's in 20 years at Strawn. Awful record I guess? He runs J-bird some but really loves to control the ball with T. I don't think though anyone believes he's an awful x and o guy except you.

Well if he's so terrible then why does he have 5 trophies in the case? That's in 20 years at Strawn. Awful record I guess? He runs J-bird some but really loves to control the ball with T. I don't think though anyone believes he's an awful x and o guy except you.
Goof Ball,read topic! who said he was a terrible? But if you do want to get into that, he’s an average offensive coach but a good Six-man strength coach and motivator.

Goof Ball,read topic! who said he was a terrible? But if you do want to get into that, he’s an average offensive coach but a good Six-man strength coach and motivator.
You're entitled to your opinion, however misinformed it may be. Your screen name doesn't set you automatically up to judge who is or isn't a good or great coach. It's just opinion. My opinion is your opinion is wrong. As far as topic goes I wouldn't put Dewayne Lee into this particular conversation. I would definitely bring Mitch Lee in all day long. His offenses at Panther Creek were a thing of beauty.

You're entitled to your opinion, however misinformed it may be. Your screen name doesn't set you automatically up to judge who is or isn't a good or great coach. It's just opinion. My opinion is your opinion is wrong. As far as topic goes I wouldn't put Dewayne Lee into this particular conversation. I would definitely bring Mitch Lee in all day long. His offenses at Panther Creek were a thing of beauty.
Your a bright crayon 😂

You don’t won’t 5 titles being “a terrible x and o guy” ….

J bird is old school, spread is way these days, funny how teams try to start in j bird and end up running spread for rest of game.

Back