Best games this season

Nov. 7, 2013 at Sanderson Eagle Football Stadium--Mighty Sanderson Eagles vs. Grandfalls-Royalty. This will be the game and upset of the Year!! Sanderson will be the Div.2-Dist.6 champion!!!

Throck vs Pete week 0 in Jayton
Also looking down the road Crowell vs Throck could be interesting. Also I think Knox City could surprise a few folks as well.
All Hico games will be top-notch matchups. Great games for week 0.
Side note- Ira vs Grady in week 1 will be a good game, Grady will be stout this year and so will Ira.
As for WV vs GF- this one I think will be a good game. If GF comes out and plays like I saw them play last season then it will be a GREAT game, if they don't then WV by a lot.

Paducah vs Knox City week 0 Jayton will be another good game.

So if I decide to make the almost 2hr drive to Richland Springs to see them play a home game in that atmosphere what's my best bet that it won't end at halftime the Walnut Springs game?

Walnut Springs or May. Kinda depends on which one fits into your schedule and how hot you want it to be. It also depends on whether Richland Springs plays with the kids they finished school with this past year. If RS has two or three new faces around the football team, the odds of seeing a complete game goes down.

This is going to prolly sound crazy but I know how much work Oglesby has been putting in all summer and they finally have a good coach again since losing coach Willis to Paducha I think they can surprise Cherokee for the district title keeping my fingers crossed...

Week Zero Games:
Water Valley v Grandfalls @McCamey

Strawn v Ira @Hico

Savoy v Rochelle @Zephyr

Garden City v Tioga @Jayton?

Robert Lee v Meeteetse, WY @Robert Lee

Other Games I'd go watch...

Rotan @ Knox City (week 1)

Abbott @ Milford (week 1)

Throck @ Dallas Cov. (week 2)

Gordon @ Strawn (week 4)

@Blackwell v Highland (week 6)

Robert Lee @ Blackwell (week 8)

Crowell V Throck

@Hedley v Silverton (week 10)

Groom @ Motley Co (week 10)

Petersburg at Spur.......

Was a barn burner last yr...... should have the same fireworks...

Leaman S...
R u on some PED juice about Spur and Wellman

I'm thinking Grandfalls Royalty vs. Balmorhea may be interesting. Will be in Balmorhea this year. This is nothing more than a gut feeling knowing what a certain coach is capable of. Let me say again, just a gut feeling. I may be way off base because I read where GF returns everyone. I have no idea how many seniors Balmorhea lost?

Looking forward to seeing DC travel to Valley America Hot Dog Stand, Car Care Center, Nail Salon Memorial Football Stadium to play the Patriots.

Preseason, that's my game of the year.

Back