Best Games of 2023

True it is . However there are at least 4 or 5 calls that went Miami's way also. Not to mention the 4 attempts by Miami to score from the 1 inch line. Don't blame one player when both teams had bad calls and blotched opportunities.

True it is . However there are at least 4 or 5 calls that went Miami's way also. Not to mention the 4 attempts by Miami to score from the 1 inch line. Don't blame one player when both teams had bad calls and blotched opportunities.
Not blaming. It's facts. The ball went through, there's no OT, Miami wins. I'd like to know the 4-5 calls that went Miami's way? Can you provide proof? That XP sealed it, game over man. And I didn't even have to bring up that obvious safety. Both were difference makers. Miami was the better team that night.

Were you even at the game? If not, enough said lol

Not blaming. It's facts. The ball went through, there's no OT, Miami wins. I'd like to know the 4-5 calls that went Miami's way? Can you provide proof? That XP sealed it, game over man. And I didn't even have to bring up that obvious safety. Both were difference makers. Miami was the better team that night.
Miami was not the better team they lost and got outcoached

I dont think that is a safety.. muffed punt return into the endzone, recovered by return team. Touchback ball is should be at the 20.

The PAT isnt a a question of under the crossbar, its looks like its a question of wide left or not. Tough to tell but definitely could be wide left very easily as it looks to go behind the upright on the video, but that could also be due to the frame rate of the video.

I dont think that is a safety.. muffed punt return into the endzone, recovered by return team. Touchback ball is should be at the 20.

The PAT isnt a a question of under the crossbar, its looks like its a question of wide left or not. Tough to tell but definitely could be wide left very easily as it looks to go behind the upright on the video, but that could also be due to the frame rate of the video.
The ref on the left actually started to call it good, but the other ref convinced him otherwise. The kick was definitely good.

Back