Benjamin vs Oglesby

That’s it this can only be settled in one way. Where’s @ACE OF DIAMONDS @Texan1845 the players wearing #1 are only allowed to play man to man on each other, split out wide on every play. No matter the formation. It’s only fair to see the real #1.

@Texan1845 was Kyler Fossett on Oglesby last year? And what grade is he in I did not pay attention?
He was and he had over 2,000 yards rushing then too lol. He is a junior now.

You know you always hear it takes a team, and it does but where would the other five be without the great players. I played and watched four players throughout the years take control of a game and just win it outright. Manuel Beltran, William Covington, Tyler Ethridge, and Grayson Rigdon. There used to be a saying in Lohn Tx. Covington right Covington left for a State Championship. Benjamin by 45. He’s just too good.

The first team Oglesby played in the top 50 was last night. You can not say they have one of the best players in six man. When never have they ever proved that in the slightest. They’ve played a powderpuff schedule. Yeah they beat Richland last night, is that really saying they have a top athlete in so man this year? Richland was also undefeated because of who they played not their play. I really don’t think see anything shocking coming of the 13th unless Oglesby is praying for an early Christmas miracle , Santa comes to deliver; and his sled and reindeer accidentally crash into and injure some Benjamin mustangs. A rude awakening is coming.

In other news. The toy finally started eating Cheerios instead of the normal crazy-Os.
I believe they played a DI team named the Tigers also in Week 6 and that they won the game by the mercy rule that won 2 playoff games that is ranked in the top 50. Besides Richland Springs there are 2 more. They have played a total of 7 games against teams in the top 50.

My bad top 40. Anywho, if there wasn’t a mercy rule; Benjamin by 100.
ace/deuce, I’m about as much a broken record as you are but not near as big of a mouth. On the broken record side, remember NEWCASTLE put 84, YES 84, points on your favorite, because you are a wannabe, team.

"The supporting cast at Benjamin can run circles around 90% or better of any school in D2." This is One aspect of why they left Strawn. The Hounds graduated I believe 9 seniors that year. Including Lorenzo, GR's brother and most other starters. His experienced blockers, receivers, Lorenzo and others were gone.
SC coach Hayes coming to an already solid Benjamin team with his two sons sealed that deal. Though there is more to it than that, enough said. I think the Mustangs will roll on. It takes more than any one, they have the hosses to do so.

Upsets happen all the time specially if you have kids that believe in your system. I wish both team luck knowing this is going be good game to watch.

"The supporting cast at Benjamin can run circles around 90% or better of any school in D2." This is One aspect of why they left Strawn. The Hounds graduated I believe 9 seniors that year. Including Lorenzo, GR's brother and most other starters. His experienced blockers, receivers, Lorenzo and others were gone.
SC coach Hayes coming to an already solid Benjamin team with his two sons sealed that deal. Though there is more to it than that, enough said. I think the Mustangs will roll on. It takes more than any one, they have the hosses to do so.
Hayes was at Water Valley but yes his 2 sons are good athletes.

That’s it this can only be settled in one way. Where’s @ACE OF DIAMONDS @Texan1845 the players wearing #1 are only allowed to play man to man on each other, split out wide on every play. No matter the formation. It’s only fair to see the real #1.

@Texan1845 was Kyler Fossett on Oglesby last year? And what grade is he in I did not pay attention?
Fossett will be a drain on the Benjamin defense.
Ok, enough joking. Will all the UIL football championship games be televised and where/what channel?

Fossett will be a drain on the Benjamin defense.
Ok, enough joking. Will all the UIL football championship games be televised and where/what channel?
The state championship games will be on televised on Bally Sports Southwest and Bally Sports Extra on December 13, 2023 The DI game starts at 11:00AM and the DII at 2:00PM. Fossett is a junior I believe.

Back