BC vs Rankin

fortyfived

11-man fan
Rankin beat BC in an early week 0 game... score was a close one at 38 to 26. Considering teams typically get better throughout the season... I was wanting to hear everyones thoughts on this rematch. Is each team at full strength? How do they match up? I'm thinking Rankin will rely on their size and stout backs and run mostly tight. Does BC run a tight for formation (do they have the size for that) or do they typically run the spread and rely on their speed and passing game? I've see Rankin play, but not BC. My semi-baseless prediction is Rankin by 12 points again... a repeat of week 0. What say you?

In that week 0 game, BC turned the ball over 4 or 5 times. Rankin took very good advantage of that. If I remember correctly, at one time BC was up 20 points during that game. If BC takes good care of the ball and can get some some stops on Rankin, they should win a close one.

Both Rankin and BC has much improved over the corse of the season. This game is a hard one to pick but I have to go with Rankin for the win, I just dont think BC's defense can contain Rankin, but I wouldnt be surprised if BC comes out ahead either. All I can say is it will be a heck of a game, has anything been confirmed on date and where? I would love to be there if its a Thur or Sat game

The upcoming matchup between Rankin and BC can only be predicted to be one heck of a game. I wouldn't expect the score to be outragously high, but will be decided by less than two touchdowns. Either team is worthy of moving on in the playoffs, but I am pulling for BC as I am a former student from there.

I look forward to viewing this matchup and enjoying a great competition. Good luck to both teams.

Fro

coyote_king":1p0pdw9y said:
I think whoever wins this one will go to state

Whoever wins that one still has to get through the Ira/WV winner. This is the toughest region in the the state. Who ever comes out of it should win it all.

I think Rankin's D is the difference too. I recall watching WV take a 30-8 lead on the Red Devils only to have them come back and take the lead 32-30. WV was very fortunate to escape with a win. If Rankin plays complete games from here on out they are my pick to go all the way.

oldfat&bald":2kuxjve4 said:
coyote_king":2kuxjve4 said:
I think whoever wins this one will go to state

Whoever wins that one still has to get through the Ira/WV winner. This is the toughest region in the the state. Who ever comes out of it should win it all.
It's amazing how tough this region is

this region it is sad we dont get to keep them they are all so close on talent ,anyone can win and not be a surprise. this is what small town football is all about,,, i hope all the fans understand how special these days are. if you dont have chills when thinking about it much less that walk from the parking lot to the stands you may be ill see your dr. soon. i hope we are all absorbing the energy that is building with each game. there are no loosers just ones that didnt win this day this night.. any and all of them i would take against any other team, not that it would not be hard but they have metal, heart, they are loyal, to each other. i think this game will be close 16 pts or less. with rankin winning in a squeeker.

hopedemotivator.jpg

Back