Azel Christian C-Stand

fajitapete

Six-man fan
Well it's true, pojocrusader did ask if I was attending, said if I had let him know, then there would have been Frito Pie.

Dude- its a play off game of 6-man ball, all the mystic and scared traditions include Frito pie, I consoled myself with some water, but it's not the same.

Step up to the big time, stock that c-stand and when the fans come a calling you can answer with an awesome pie. FYI- your field looked pretty good, must have poured the water to it this year.

Since I'm a pretty bad sinner I am not going to knock this church schools efforts, the c-stand had lots of other tasty treats and they are trying hard to man up as a big time 6-man school so we got to work with 'em.

Saturday , make the trip to spring town to see their boys play.

fajitapete":ku9llj2u said:
Well it's true, pojocrusader did ask if I was attending, said if I had let him know, then there would have been Frito Pie.

Dude- its a play off game of 6-man ball, all the mystic and scared traditions include Frito pie, I consoled myself with some water, but it's not the same.

Step up to the big time, stock that c-stand and when the fans come a calling you can answer with an awesome pie. FYI- your field looked pretty good, must have poured the water to it this year.

Since I'm a pretty bad sinner I am not going to knock this church schools efforts, the c-stand had lots of other tasty treats and they are trying hard to man up as a big time 6-man school so we got to work with 'em.

Saturday , make the trip to spring town to see their boys play.
I knew this was coming..................Lol see ya Saturday

Our field is greener that ACS and we didn't use any fertilizer! just kidding guys. Man, we look forward to seeing all of you at Porcupine Stadium on Saturday. Three good sixman games lined up in the TCAF Semifinal Round. Thanks to Don Markum and all the teams involved for coming to our home here in Porcupine Land!

Bill Reed

Broadcaster":1ugtvcoe said:
Our field is greener that ACS and we didn't use any fertilizer! just kidding guys. Man, we look forward to seeing all of you at Porcupine Stadium on Saturday. Three good sixman games lined up in the TCAF Semifinal Round. Thanks to Don Markum and all the teams involved for coming to our home here in Porcupine Land!

Bill Reed
Coach you cheated, your field is FAKE.(NICEST STADIUM WEST OF DFW)... and we are more than excited to play in the stadium of my alma mater GO POJO.......AND.........GO CRUSADERS

Fajita ... okay, I'll admit we're sinners too ... No frito pie at our concessions stand, either. However we "contract out" our concessions stand to a local caterer (don't get me started on that one, because the booster club is missing out on a whole lotta loot that way, but it'll just raise my blood pressure).

I will try to make it my goal this off season to teach and inform all the church schools that if you want to play six man football, you gotta do it right, and that includes FRITO PIE.

We can do better.

PS ... Had Frito Pie for dinner last night. Did it up with a bed of lettuce, the HEB Texas Dippers corn chips (they were giving them free with a bag of Fritos), Wolf Brand Chili, onions and shredded cheese. No jalaps at our house, though. In fact, we've been eatin' a lot of Frito Pie this football season ... easy to make at home and cheap.

lifegatesports":1q9iikst said:
Fajita ... okay, I'll admit we're sinners too ... No frito pie at our concessions stand, either. However we "contract out" our concessions stand to a local caterer (don't get me started on that one, because the booster club is missing out on a whole lotta loot that way, but it'll just raise my blood pressure).

I will try to make it my goal this off season to teach and inform all the church schools that if you want to play six man football, you gotta do it right, and that includes FRITO PIE.

We can do better.

PS ... Had Frito Pie for dinner last night. Did it up with a bed of lettuce, the HEB Texas Dippers corn chips (they were giving them free with a bag of Fritos), Wolf Brand Chili, onions and shredded cheese. No jalaps at our house, though. In fact, we've been eatin' a lot of Frito Pie this football season ... easy to make at home and cheap.
Dont support him ........lol........but yes im taking the "Frito Pie Crisis" to the school board ...hehe..

lifegatesports":2vljdp0g said:
PS ... Had Frito Pie for dinner last night. Did it up with a bed of lettuce,
Talk about sacrilegious!!! … rabbit food on frito pie? YES, I think that does qualify you as a sinner.

Lettuce?......Lettuce?................LETTUCE?????.... Oh I get it your wife told you to eat healthy, right?....Lettuce??......................GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

pojocrusader":2147negf said:
I know he kept shaking my hand vigorously and sayin " Hi im pete, hi im pete, hi im pete" poor guy...........no he is a nice guy
Pete took more than the recommended dose of medicinal alcohol before the game...

Stop your whining... the vast majority of you can make your own frito pie anytime you want. I can't find Wolf Brand Chili here in Canada so no Frito Pie for me. I've still never had it. I drool at the thought of it though...

Pete, My wife walked in the kitchen when I was using some of your Hickory on some burgers. She left quickly. I have learned to turn the vent on when dosing the meat.

topher80":r0w9dnyf said:
Stop your whining... the vast majority of you can make your own frito pie anytime you want. I can't find Wolf Brand Chili here in Canada so no Frito Pie for me. I've still never had it. I drool at the thought of it though...
Would you like me to send you a can of wolf brand?

Back